2020 4* QB Chandler Morris (Oklahoma)

ellitor

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Sizzle said:

If Oklahoma has extended him a legit offer where they would accept his commitment he should run with open arms to Lincoln Riley immediately! lol. 

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

If Oklahoma has extended him a legit offer where they would accept his commitment he should run with open arms to Lincoln Riley immediately! lol. 

giphy (1).gif

8 minutes ago, gr82be said:

giphy (1).gif

fffd.gif

26 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

Just so he can sit behind Spencer Rattler and other transfer QB’s that Riley brings in every year? Lol. 

Better than coming here to hand the ball off  and  to throw bubble screens!!! Lol 

4 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

Just so he can sit behind Spencer Rattler and other transfer QB’s that Riley brings in every year? Lol. 

Just think what he'll be missing if he  doesn't come to Auburn. Gus would have him his own package and everything, not that he'd play or anything. 

It’s VIP and this doesn’t mean we’ll get him but it looks like he’s really interested to come here and hand that ball off and throw screen passes lol

2 hours ago, Sizzle said:

It’s VIP and this doesn’t mean we’ll get him but it looks like he’s really interested to come here and hand that ball off and throw screen passes lol

Oklahoma still the favorite. Nothing has changed from the first tweet an article Keith posted about Morris being interested in Auburn.

13 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Oklahoma still the favorite. Nothing has changed from the first tweet an article Keith posted about Morris being interested in Auburn.

OU is an almost impossible pass for a QB recruit

Chad should throw us a bone and encourage Chandler to go to AU so we can try to flip Criswell lol.

Before the season started there were some Texas high school football analysts saying they thought Chandler might be the best QB in Texas. He's super small though and that system at Highland Park seems to produce QBs with gaudy stats a lot (Jerry Jones' grandson John Stephen Jones was the QB there before Chandler and put up big numbers, he is now a QB at Arkansas - pretty obvious why Jerry wanted Chad Morris at Arkansas when you think about it).

I know USC recently offered...will be interesting to see if he follows his dad if he gets hired on as an OC somewhere.

1 hour ago, gohogs14 said:

Chad should throw us a bone and encourage Chandler to go to AU so we can try to flip Criswell lol.

Before the season started there were some Texas high school football analysts saying they thought Chandler might be the best QB in Texas. He's super small though and that system at Highland Park seems to produce QBs with gaudy stats a lot (Jerry Jones' grandson John Stephen Jones was the QB there before Chandler and put up big numbers, he is now a QB at Arkansas - pretty obvious why Jerry wanted Chad Morris at Arkansas when you think about it).

I know USC recently offered...will be interesting to see if he follows his dad if he gets hired on as an OC somewhere.

Well with Chad being horrible the next best thing to what he might’ve saw in Chad’s coaching ability would be....

16 hours ago, saminbama said:

Wonder if there's any possibility that he comes here with his dad as OC.  Him and Gustav are close.

It would be pretty crappy in my opinion to do Dilly like that. He has been heavily responsible for the offensive recruits we’ve landed in this class

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

It would be pretty crappy in my opinion to do Dilly like that. He has been heavily responsible for the offensive recruits we’ve landed in this class

Wasn't aware that.  Yes it would be crappy.  Thanks for the info.

1 hour ago, saminbama said:

Wasn't aware that.  Yes it would be crappy.  Thanks for the info.

Yeah he’s been clutch in recruiting. He pulled in our 1 QB commit and I think he pulled in both juco o line commits

4 hours ago, Sizzle said:

Yeah he’s been clutch in recruiting. He pulled in our 1 QB commit and I think he pulled in both juco o line commits

And aided greatly on the other OL

22 hours ago, Sizzle said:

He was also the lead or secondary recruiter for the following commits...

Wesley Steiner
JJ Evans
Cohen (for now)
Jernigan
& all 3 juco OL commits.

• 2 weeks later...

Look, he might be phenomenal and this is coming from a guy often hindered by size-prejudice... 5’11”? I can hear the calls to FBum now.

PAAAAAWWWWLLLLL HE CANT SEE OVER THE LINE!

Just now, Zeek said:

Look, he might be phenomenal and this is coming from a guy often hindered by size-prejudice... 5’11”? I can hear the calls to FBum now.

Drew was the same size coming out of Westlake

14 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Size isn’t a skill. If you can play then you can play. Size don’t matter

15 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

Size isn’t a skill. If you can play then you can play. Size don’t matter

She lied to you

@Sizzle  you seem to be really invested in this recruitment and have a in with the Morris camp. A source. So what is your people saying!? BTW you are officially bestowed as in charge of the Chandler Morris recruitment for AU Fam!!!!! Lol

Archived