Men vs Miss St Game Thread

Maverick.AU

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure I’ve EVER seen a team in the double bonus with 12:30 left on the half. 

Just now, fishepa said:

Not sure I’ve EVER seen a team in the double bonus with 12:30 left on the half. 

During the NC State game, pretty sure both teams were in the double bonus about 6 minutes into the second half.

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

J'von comes in and immediately stops our scoring drought.

Funny how JM was such a regular season liability when Harper went out last year and now when JM goes out Doughty can be a liability at times. I just don’t like Doughty consistently running the point.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Funny how JM was such a regular season liability when Harper went out last year and now when JM goes out Doughty can be a liability at times. I just don’t like Doughty consistently running the point.

Exactly! I know Turbo isn't ready but I would rather get some other people experience running it because Doughty shouldn't. We struggle almost every  time he's running the point.point.

I lost track of fouls in the second half so I looked and saw MSU had four fouls and we had none!  And then I saw MSU was in the double bonus already!  🥵

Archived