Maverick.AU

3 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

That might’ve been the biggest missed double dribble I’ve seen lmao 

2nd biggest*

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, jared52 said:

Samir has been asking for that quite a bit. Frankly the refs have been very inconsistent both ways. 

Yeah, I've seen him motioning that too.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!??! I guess elbows to the throat is OK in basketball now!!!! That should of been our way up 7 with us having the last shot!!! COME ON!!!! These refs must of watched fight club to hype themselves up for this game or something lol.

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

Good thing we’re largely a 2nd half team. Hope we can put MSU away early. 

*knock on wood* On the road? Highly unlikely. Just got to not let them go on a patented run that home teams always go on and for the LOVE OF GOD hope our 3 point shot is falling in the second half.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!??! I guess elbows to the throat is OK in basketball now!!!! That should of been our way up 7 with us having the last shot!!! COME ON!!!! These refs must of watched fight club to hype themselves up for this game or something lol.

I'd like to see a replay if it. I guess the ref could tell right away that it was inadvertent

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Eventually the fouls will start evening out. 

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

I’m not looking forward to playing Anthony Edwards lol

I feel like Georgia could beat anyone this season and lose to anyone. They should of lost to GA Southern already. His game will travel because he is a slasher and elite at getting to the rim. Just got to wall him off.

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I hope SDSU has it as tough as this tonight

I feel like if we manage to somehow eek out a W they will lose tonight. If we lose they will win.

Okoro also seems to breathe confidence into this team. I really liked the play when Okoro drove the baseline and everybody thought he was gonna dish to Wiley and he hit JM cutting from the baseline. Okoro has a lot of true basketball skill, I really would like the ball in his hand more 

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

*knock on wood* On the road? Highly unlikely. Just got to not let them go on a patented run that home teams always go on and for the LOVE OF GOD hope our 3 point shot is falling in the second half.

Need someone to go on a tear and not look back. 

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Okoro also seems to breathe confidence into this team. I really liked the play when Okoro drive and everybody thought he was gonna dish to Wiley and he hit JM cutting from the baseline. Okoro has a lot of true basketball skill, I really would like the ball in his hand more 

That was a high IQ play. 

We adjusted to the size difference a little bit. It kinda has us out of sorts early and we finally started to find ourselves just before this thing could've spiraled out of control. Let's keep it up in the 2nd half. It looks like a chippy game I hope they keep letting them play physical 

As bad as we’ve shot ... we are better than them. Rebounds are only 1 different!  They’ve got us on blocks.  We’ve got them on steals.  We’ve made the same number FT’s as they have attempted 

I will say that we have to start hitting some 3's. Going 0'fer for an entire half doesn't happen often. Hoping Johnson starts shooting more in the second half.

Just now, Tiger said:

We adjusted to the size difference a little bit. It kinda has us out of sorts early and we finally started to find ourselves just before this thing could've spiraled out of control. Let's keep it up in the 2nd half. It looks like a chippy game I hope they keep letting them play physical 

Seems like we decided that floaters from our guards, unless it was a wide open look would be a better game plan. Also having a guy like Okoro driving the lane, I like that going forward in the second half

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Seems like we decided that floaters from our guards, unless it was a wide open look would be a better game plan. Also having a guy like Okoro driving the lane, I like that going forward in the second half

I'm glad we adjusted after they were swatting all of our shots at the rim

Archived