Jump to content

Men vs Tennessee Game Thread


Maverick.AU

Recommended Posts





  • Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We just left 4 points out there with Wiley missing that bunny and samir missing the front end. That's just back breaking in a game like this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

DP misses a wide open 3 but was fouled . DP continues his 0fer from the floor. He should shoot 3. Timeout at 4 mins, 60-59 UT

Only good thing is DP is a way better FT shooter than a 3 point shooter. I think he has one of the best %'s on the team, actually.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

We just left 4 points out there with Wiley missing that bunny and samir missing the front end. That's just back breaking in a game like this.

Auburn has to give us a heart attack one way or the other. It’s the Auburn way lol, it should be in the creed

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

Only good thing is DP is a way better FT shooter than a 3 point shooter. I think he has one of the best %'s on the team, actually.

He does, as far as I know

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If only we could hit free throws. It's like some cruel joke that our Championship run last year ended with free throws and this year we can't even hit 75%

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

@Maverick.AU The fan that shouted "This is America" was actually telling Vescovi to go back to Uraguay because this is America. Auburn security kicked him out.

I saw that a little bit ago. All I heard was “this is America”. Hope he gets his tickets banned

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

I saw that a little bit ago. All I heard was “this is America”. Hope he gets his tickets banned

Yeah, that was the only thing I heard as well. Just remember you posting about it. l

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

@Maverick.AU The fan that shouted "This is America" was actually telling Vescovi to go back to Uraguay because this is America. Auburn security kicked him out.

Dude must be Native American, otherwise lol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Members Online

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...