Joe Biden’s coronavirus plan, explained

homersapien

17 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Trump spins out so much uncontested disinformation folks start to believe it— like you. It has to be countered at some point.

There is so much crap being pushed out by sources such as CNN that it is difficult to believe anything. Tex, you have swallowed and regurgitated so much of that crap that one cannot take you seriously.

On 3/16/2020 at 9:04 AM, AUDub said:

I wouldn't phrase it "finger pointing."  Rather, I would phrase it "failure analysis." ;)

I will agree most of the analysis on this site has been a failure. ;)

On 3/16/2020 at 9:16 AM, Mikey said:

Gee, that sounds a lot like what's already being done by the Trump Administration. Joe's 20-20 hindsight is an ugly thing to watch.

Like plagiarism. ;D

http://hopelesslypartisan.com/covid-19-did-joe-biden-plagiarize-president-trump/

6 hours ago, homersapien said:

Of course, I turned 69 today, so I suppose I am somewhat at risk

Happy Birthday you bitter old geezer.....damn virus would run from you.

2 hours ago, AFTiger said:

There is so much crap being pushed out by sources such as CNN that it is difficult to believe anything. Tex, you have swallowed and regurgitated so much of that crap that one cannot take you seriously.

I measure my credibility by those who do not take me seriously. Thanks for the confirmation.

28 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

I measure my credibility by those who do not take me seriously. Thanks for the confirmation.

OK so you are not credible. 

13 hours ago, homersapien said:

I'm worried about my 90 year-old mother who is still sharp as a tack and very social.

Of course, I turned 69 today, so I suppose I am somewhat at risk.  Otherwise, I'm pretty healthy except I fell three weeks ago while bucking a tree for firewood, spraining my shoulder and cracking some ribs.  (My two new knees aren't quite up to snuff just yet.)

Thanks for asking.

Happy Birthday!!!

13 hours ago, AFTiger said:

OK so you are not credible. 

Never has been. Just saying.

From the card my 90 year-old mother sent me:

A Son as HANDSOME, INTELLIGENT, CREATIVE AND TALENTED as you DESERVES A REALLY FABULOUS BIRTHDAY GIFT!

PLEASE, CONTINUE TO ENJOY YOUR EXCEPTIONAL GENES FOR YEARS TO COME.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

(When you're over the hill, you pick up speed!  I'm really cruisin!)

Archived