Please say it ain't so.

homersapien

52 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Beyond their control! ;)

I blame it bad intel that didn’t warn them of mass panic and the hoarding of toilet paper!! Lmao 

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

I was not blaming Cuomo, I was comparing the response from Trump with the response from Cuomo, but you know that.  The amount of tests we need to open up the economy is fluid.  Only time will tell. 

Cuomo figured it out quickly.  Trump did not.

9 hours ago, homersapien said:

Cuomo figured it out quickly.  Trump did not.

Well, he figured out how to get more hospital beds by sending COVID-19 patients to nursing homes accompanied by body bags.  If that’s your idea of figuring it out, I’ll take Trump’s responses any day.  NY is a mess and the rest of the country is paying the price.

On 4/28/2020 at 10:07 AM, wdefromtx said:

What's hard for you to understand?

I skipped the last several pages here, but consider this: You are dealing with people that believe the President actually recommended injecting Clorox into their bodies. Think about that for a minute..... They are incapable of rational thought with regard to President Trump.

3 hours ago, Mikey said:

I skipped the last several pages here, but consider this: You are dealing with people that believe the President actually recommended injecting Clorox into their bodies. Think about that for a minute..... They are incapable of rational thought with regard to President Trump.

Not Clorox specifically. Just bleach or IPA

6 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Well, he figured out how to get more hospital beds by sending COVID-19 patients to nursing homes accompanied by body bags.  If that’s your idea of figuring it out, I’ll take Trump’s responses any day.  NY is a mess and the rest of the country is paying the price.

Cuomo probably made a mistake by forcing nursing homes to readmit covid 19 patients (contingent on their having the capability to handle them).  Don't know what his options were and I don't know how he feels about it now, but it was probably a mistake.  There is a state investigation under way. 

Trump continues to make mistakes and refuses to take responsibility for them when he does. 

And his mistakes will cost many more lives than Cuomo's.

17 hours ago, homersapien said:

Cuomo probably made a mistake by forcing nursing homes to readmit covid 19 patients (contingent on their having the capability to handle them).  Don't know what his options were and I don't know how he feels about it now, but it was probably a mistake.  There is a state investigation under way. 

Trump continues to make mistakes and refuses to take responsibility for them when he does. 

Probably? That's a real knee slapper!

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

Probably? That's a real knee slapper!

You don't know the first thing about it, so don't act like you do.

22 hours ago, homersapien said:

They should wait until the crisis is over to really investigate as the focus should be on the crisis.  If they just focus on the nursing homes, they’ll miss have of his screw ups.  Not taking the CORVID-19 seriously enough to limit the use of pubic transportation is probably the biggest spreader of the virus.  NY would grind to a halt if they shut down the subways, but there was no consideration of limiting or finding other modes of transportation.  I don’t know the answer, but for future pandemics, they need to find one.

Trump, overall, is doing a good job.  I know you can’t see it, but a lot of people do.  He will be judged by the people in November.

3 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

They should wait until the crisis is over to really investigate as the focus should be on the crisis.  If they just focus on the nursing homes, they’ll miss have of his screw ups.  Not taking the CORVID-19 seriously enough to limit the use of pubic transportation is probably the biggest spreader of the virus.  NY would grind to a halt if they shut down the subways, but there was no consideration of limiting or finding other modes of transportation.  I don’t know the answer, but for future pandemics, they need to find one.

Trump, overall, is doing a good job.  I know you can’t see it, but a lot of people do.  He will be judged by the people in November.

If he could just quit thinking out loud. lol 

9 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

If he could just quit thinking out loud. lol 

It is who he is, baked into the cake. It’s like Coconut Cake, you like it or you don’t.  Either the people understand that or not, it will not change.

13 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

It is who he is, baked into the cake. It’s like Coconut Cake, you like it or you don’t.  Either the people understand that or not, it will not change.

You are a cultist.   :moon:

Archived