South Carolina Score Predictions

Win4AU

I’ll go ahead and kick it off.

Auburn 33

USCe 24

Auburn looks better on defense with Big Kat and Jaylin Simpson back.  Offense looks better with the running game opening up the passing game.  I’d be interested to know what’s up with Stove, Worm, and Frazier?  Maybe the first action for MAR.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auburn 31

USC 21

Offense and defense looks better with no rain and a "good week of practice." Auburn wins mainly because they have better players. As such the case in many wins in the Gus era.

20-17 good guys. Looks a lot like the Arkansas game, scraping by a sub par SEC team. 

Had a ton of confidence last week. Home game against a team that’s traditionally Gus’s signature blowout. Now that the cat’s out of the bag for 2020 and this one is on the road where Bo is pedestrian so far, I’m on the other side of confident. 

AU - 13

USCe - 22

Got an uneasy feeling about this one. 

USCe- 17

AU-      16

I hope I'm pleasantly surprised. 

3 hours ago, gr82be said:

Got an uneasy feeling about this one. 

USCe- 17

AU-      16

I hope I'm pleasantly surprised. 

My uneasy feeling was about the whole season. 

27-24 SC. They win at Home. Muskey's D with just enough O to claim the W. Gus's ineptness shows up yet again...

Just like last week when my gut told me to watch out for Arkansas, my gut is telling me that Auburn is going to blow out South Carolina.  Getting guys back on both sides of the ball and being 2 weeks removed from getting beat up against UGA I just feel like there is going to be a over correction and everything comes together.  I may regret saying that but it is the 4th game when traditionally things start to click if they're going to.  

Archived