Biden and Ukraine exposed

jj3jordan

42 minutes ago, Grumps said:

I wasn't referring to censorship laws. I agree with you on that. I was referring to censorship in general.

I agree with you that no person or organization is impartial, but I would expect at least the appearance of impartiality by NYT and FB and Twitter.

You putting the FB and Twitter in the same capacity as the NYT is the problem here.  Completely different industries.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Said the guy that guaranteed Trump's Impeachment. If there is a scale to define delusion, like a Richter scale, it would be named the homey scale and would use a power curve rather than a straight line,. 

I mean, he WAS impeached.

1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

I mean, he WAS impeached.

My bad, :big: he was not removed. 
And what did impeaching him get everyone? Nothing. Wasted a lot of political capital and and a lot of time and accomplished nothing...Seems to be a pattern in Washington these days. 

The American people suffer and the people we elected in Washington fail to get anything done. 

True or False: Team Biden has not denied the emails?

Joe Biden aides do not dispute the e-mail, or deny the two men met. Their only defense is that there was no such meeting on the vice president’s official schedule. That’s a loophole big enough to drive a truck through.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/17/what-did-joe-biden-know-about-hunters-crook-emails-goodwin/

and...

Biden loses it with CBS Reporter

Daily Mail: 'I have no response!' Furious Biden refuses to answer when he is FINALLY asked about his son Hunter's Ukraine emails

image.jpeg

2 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

You putting the FB and Twitter in the same capacity as the NYT is the problem here.  Completely different industries.

I see all three as being governed by a profit motive that would motivate them to try to appear to please their "customers." But again, I may be wrong.

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

My bad, :big: he was not removed. 
And what did impeaching him get everyone? Nothing. Wasted a lot of political capital and and a lot of time and accomplished nothing...Seems to be a pattern in Washington these days. 

The American people suffer and the people we elected in Washington fail to get anything done. 

Wasted zero capital.

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

True or False: Team Biden has not denied the emails?

Joe Biden aides do not dispute the e-mail, or deny the two men met. Their only defense is that there was no such meeting on the vice president’s official schedule. That’s a loophole big enough to drive a truck through.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/17/what-did-joe-biden-know-about-hunters-crook-emails-goodwin/

and...

Biden loses it with CBS Reporter

Daily Mail: 'I have no response!' Furious Biden refuses to answer when he is FINALLY asked about his son Hunter's Ukraine emails

image.jpeg

Don Jr. strikes again. Thank Donnie.

20 minutes ago, Grumps said:

I see all three as being governed by a profit motive that would motivate them to try to appear to please their "customers." But again, I may be wrong.

Who do you think Facebook and Twitter's customers are?  Because they aren't me and you.  Their customers are advertisers.  We are the product.

7 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Don Jr. strikes again. Thank Donnie.

AAAHHHH, the ever present "I cant deny the obvious, so I 'll just do a chicken crap dismissal."

We need a new meme on here for that. May I suggest: DISMISSED! | Make a Meme

7 hours ago, Grumps said:

Are you saying that the e-mails are not legitimate?

Do you really expect this Mensa Candidate to answer this question? 
Tex's #1 MO on this forum is to NEVER ANSWER ANY LEGITIMATE QUESTION. NEVER.....

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

Do you really expect this Mensa Candidate to answer this question? 
Tex's #1 MO on this forum is to NEVER ANSWER ANY LEGITIMATE QUESTION. NEVER.....

He’s not alone..

Just now, alexava said:

He’s not alone..

They are treating this like a technicality. Like you catch a child murderer you got evidence and a confession but you didn’t read him his rights so he is released. The computer repairman is suspect so the emails, actually legit emails that have not been denied are not to be taken seriously. Move on. Becoming less partisan is like a truck lifted off your chest. You can stop defending the indefensible. 

9 hours ago, Grumps said:

Are you saying that the e-mails are not legitimate?

Don’t know. The story stinks to high heaven, though. Clear attempt to manipulate. DNC emails were likely legitimate last time, but comparatively insignificant. A lot folks got duped by it, though. Some interesting folks getting duped by it now. 

Bottom line. There is no evidence Joe acted inappropriately and Hunter ain’t running. I’ll bet Joe doesn’t give Hunter a security clearance and WH office.

But then again, Team Biden isn’t denying the emails. So what makes it stink? That it shines the lite of truth on the Biden’s?

2 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

But then again, Team Biden isn’t denying the emails. So what makes it stink? That it shines the lite of truth on the Biden’s?

We’re two weeks out. We have two candidates. List your pros and cons. Give this story every benefit of the doubt. Where does that put you?

1 hour ago, alexava said:

They are treating this like a technicality. Like you catch a child murderer you got evidence and a confession but you didn’t read him his rights so he is released. The computer repairman is suspect so the emails, actually legit emails that have not been denied are not to be taken seriously. Move on. Becoming less partisan is like a truck lifted off your chest. You can stop defending the indefensible. 

Explain to me what you think this story means and why you seem to find it so relevant.

The emails, be they legit or not, are nothing but a distraction. No reasonable person can doubt that Biden the Younger was hired by both the Ukrainians and the Communist Chinese to jobs he was not qualified for in order to gain access to and influence with the Vice President of the United States. That's been known as absolute fact for a long time.

The emails are a distraction. We should be addressing the very real sell-out of America by the Bidens.

4 minutes ago, Mikey said:

The emails, be they legit or not, are nothing but a distraction. No reasonable person can doubt that Biden the Younger was hired by both the Ukrainians and the Communist Chinese to jobs he was not qualified for in order to gain access to and influence with the Vice President of the United States. That's been known as absolute fact for a long time.

The emails are a distraction. We should be addressing the very real sell-out of America by the Bidens.

Where’s the sell-out? The Republicans push the emails because that’s all they have. Are connected people’s family members courted in a hope for proximity and influence? All the time. Where’s the hard evidence Joe did anything inappropriate due to Hunter’s “jobs?”

11 hours ago, Grumps said:

Brad mentioned the reason the other news outlets are not running with the story; it’s an editorial decision.  This is not censorship, this is the bias of the media as to what story they decide to run.  It’s actually a way around printing stories that are not, in their opinion, as news worthy as another.  Those media news outlets would rather cover Trumps alleged call our troops names that has yet to be verified and have been debunked than cover a story about the Biden’s.  It is as simple as that.

They have to have irrefutable evidence against one candidate while anything goes against the other.  JMO.

19 hours ago, alexava said:

What’s the evidence against Trump? Do you believe the emails that are being presented as Hunter Biden are legit? I’m sorry but I’m not the delusional one here. 

1) Did you not watch the impeachment hearing?  Trump's own words.

2) No, they aren't legit until someone proves otherwise.

19 hours ago, Grumps said:

Has anyone answered this question yet?

Does anyone care that Facebook and Twitter blocked the sharing of the e-mails? Is that ok now?

We should want Facebook and Twitter amplifying what is most probably a Russian hoax?  :dunno:

11 hours ago, Grumps said:

They are slowly but gradually coming to the realization that some of their "customers"  are nefariously disseminating false "news" which can have a impact on our political process.

(That's what editors are for, which they don't have as yet.)

It's a dilemma for them, but at least if they are responsible enough to recognize it.

Archived