Biden and Ukraine exposed

jj3jordan

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m hearing that Hunter’s business partner has been moved out of the federal prison he was serving a 3 year sentence for fraud in.. just rumors..

7 minutes ago, alexava said:

I’m hearing that Hunter’s business partner has been moved out of the federal prison he was serving a 3 year sentence for fraud in.. just rumors..

Have you also heard the one about Dems being cannibals running a pedophile ring? 

I've heard that the Dem leadership know it's true but are suppressing it till after he wins election. Then they will investigate it aggressively and eventually impeach and remove Biden for "quid pro quo" to show that they are fair and equal in their execution of the impeachment powers. Then KH will slide in and take over.

Rumors...

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

The facepalm wasn't really aimed at you.  It was aimed at the rumor.  The endless number of rumors (some of which I've heard from my own parents) of some cabal using Biden to win the election then shuffle him off stage right so Harris can take over is just crazy.

I’ve heard the FBI was provided this laptop in December of 2019. I’ve also heard the AG, who oversees the FBI, is actively looking for any info that helps Trump politically, but keeps hitting dead ends. He’s even gone so far to assign investigators to look into anything done by the previous administration like starting the Trump/Russia investigation or dealing with the Ukrainian prosecutor to find any wrong doing. Mitch McConnell has been equally eager to do so. Rum...no wait, that’s true.

Lol. They are aggressively trying to pull some stuff out with 13 days before the election. Now Trump is urging Barr to announce an investigation into Biden. 13 days before the election. I feel like I’ve seen this before. 

56049CC0-3071-4682-9123-9DF69AFAB400.gif

41 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I heard “the walls are closing in”.

Was that in that new BOMBSHELL Story? 
A turning point...
A tipping point...
The beginning of the end..
The walls are closing in...
Bombshell, Bombshell, Bombshell...
Breaking News...
and Michael Avenatti said so...

Money at 2:16ish...

12 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Was that in that new BOMBSHELL Story? 
A turning point...
A tipping point...
The beginning of the end..
The walls are closing in...
Bombshell, Bombshell, Bombshell...
Breaking News...
and Michael Avenatti said so...

Money at 2:16ish...

Yes, I’ll be using the others as the story develops. 

Of course, if you dont like facts, you wont have any problems with this:

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/secret-service-travel-logs-match-details-alleged-hunter-biden-emails

The alignment of the dates in the emails and the Secret Service protective detail logs is significant because the authenticity of the emails, first published by the New York Post last week, is the subject of heated debate. The FBI, which purportedly obtained Hunter Biden’s laptop in December last year, has not yet officially confirmed that it is in possession of the device and whether the emails are genuine.

In one alleged email, written after midnight on April 13, 2014, Hunter Biden wrote to Devon Archer, his business partner, that he will be traveling to Houston the next day. Secret Service logs obtained by the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs show a trip by Biden on April 13-14, 2014.

In another alleged email, Vadim Pozharskyi, a top executive from Ukrainian gas firm Burisma, wrote to Biden and Archer on May 12, 2014:

“Following our talks during the visit to the Como Lake and our further discussions, I would like to bring the following situation to your attention.”

While the email doesn’t cite a date for the trip, Secret Service logs include a travel entry for Biden on April 3-6, 2014.

In another alleged email, Archer wrote on May 12, 2014, that he is with Biden in Doha, Qatar.

Secret Service records include a trip by Biden to Doha, Qatar, on May 11-14, 2014.

The alignment in dates and location was first spotted by the staff of the Senate Homeland Security and Finance committees. Notably, some of the alleged Hunter Biden emails included discussions of Biden’s travel after he allegedly declined a Secret Service detail. Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) and Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) penned a letter (pdf) to the director of the Secret Service on Oct. 20 asking for records after the date when Biden purportedly stopped receiving a Secret Service detail.

Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump’s personal attorney, provided a copy of the alleged Hunter Biden hard drive to the Post earlier this month. Giuliani declined to provide a copy to The Epoch Times, which has been unable to independently authenticate the files.

The alleged emails in the Post stories suggest that Hunter Biden used his father’s position as the vice president for personal profit via ventures with China and Ukraine.

The Biden campaign has declined repeated requests for comment on the laptop.

It is very hard to believe many of you have turned political and are sticking your head in the sand. I’m sure this type stuff happens a good bit in DC. But can we at least agree to call out corruption when we see it? Shouldn’t we demand better? 

I get it if you really believe Trump has used his office to enrich his family and/or if you think Biden is the lesser of two evils. 

But at least admit this is deeply concerning and you wish the Biden’s and others would quit this type of corruption. Were you really worried Trump had been compromised by the Russians? If so, are you worried at all Joe Biden just might be compromised by one or more of these countries he and his family have gotten rich off of? 

Many of you have shown your true colors here and have lost my respect. I thought you were more intellectually honest. Oh well.....live and learn. 

24 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

It is very hard to believe many of you have turned political and are sticking your head in the sand. I’m sure this type stuff happens a good bit in DC. But can we at least agree to call out corruption when we see it? Shouldn’t we demand better? 

I get it if you really believe Trump has used his office to enrich his family and/or if you think Biden is the lesser of two evils. 

But at least admit this is deeply concerning and you wish the Biden’s and others would quit this type of corruption. Were you really worried Trump had been compromised by the Russians? If so, are you worried at all Joe Biden just might be compromised by one or more of these countries he and his family have gotten rich off of? 

Many of you have shown your true colors here and have lost my respect. I thought you were more intellectually honest. Oh well.....live and learn. 

Corruption by whom?  Giuliani hasn't let any news outlet have the hard drive forensically analyzed (not even Fox, who turned the story down for this reason) and the store owner's story has multiple versions on who brought it to his store and how he came to believe it was Hunter's.  But even if we ignore all those problems with the account thus far, we're talking about Hunter.  And while that's bad if true, what bearing does it have on Joe Biden?  The fact that a son of his who has struggled with drug addiction for many years now may have been trying to do something shady?  Because that's where this entire thing is right now - guilt by association.   No one has shown a scintilla of anything resembling proof that actually connects Joe to this situation.  What are you expecting here?

1 hour ago, TitanTiger said:

Corruption by whom?  Giuliani hasn't let any news outlet have the hard drive forensically analyzed (not even Fox, who turned the story down for this reason) and the store owner's story has multiple versions on who brought it to his store and how he came to believe it was Hunter's.  But even if we ignore all those problems with the account thus far, we're talking about Hunter.  And while that's bad if true, what bearing does it have on Joe Biden?  The fact that a son of his who has struggled with drug addiction for many years now may have been trying to do something shady?  Because that's where this entire thing is right now - guilt by association.   No one has shown a scintilla of anything resembling proof that actually connects Joe to this situation.  What are you expecting here?

You are incorrect. There are emails that clearly link Joe to meetings. There is an email saying his children must pay him half of their earnings. There is an email that indicates Joe gets 10% off the top. 

I’m expecting the media to ask Joe the hard questions about these emails that show he has lied about not knowing anything about Hunter’s business dealings and show that he sold out his office in order to enrich himself. Others who received these emails have already confirmed them as being legit.

Joe can’t deny the laptop or the emails because he knows it will be proven he is a liar if he does so. He is hoping (and he might be right) that he will not be forced to answer these questions before the election. 

Any reasonable person should be demanding answers. The D party and the media covering for them already have been proven to be lying as it is not Russian misinformation. 

No Biden will ever deny this laptop or these emails. If they were going to do so, it would have already happened. 

https://nypost.com/2020/10/22/hunter-biz-partner-confirms-e-mail-details-joe-bidens-push-to-make-millions-from-china/

45 minutes ago, SocialCircle said:

You are incorrect. There are emails that clearly link Joe to meetings. There is an email saying his children must pay him half of their earnings. There is an email that indicates Joe gets 10% off the top. 

I’m expecting the media to ask Joe the hard questions about these emails that show he has lied about not knowing anything about Hunter’s business dealings and show that he sold out his office in order to enrich himself. Others who received these emails have already confirmed them as being legit.

Joe can’t deny the laptop or the emails because he knows it will be proven he is a liar if he does so. He is hoping (and he might be right) that he will not be forced to answer these questions before the election. 

Any reasonable person should be demanding answers. The D party and the media covering for them already have been proven to be lying as it is not Russian misinformation. 

No Biden will ever deny this laptop or these emails. If they were going to do so, it would have already happened. 

https://nypost.com/2020/10/22/hunter-biz-partner-confirms-e-mail-details-joe-bidens-push-to-make-millions-from-china/

Are you a teacher? What do you teach?

Archived