Biden's Town Hall

creed

Was listening to Biden and he is doing okay, but I thought he said we (the goverment) are going to install 500,000 electric charging stations and we (the government) are going to be the largest electric utility in the nation. I was surprised by his statement. Is this a role for the government or better served by the private sector? Where will the money come from to fund this plan? Who will pay for it? Who will benefit?

Biden made good points on crime especially drug related crimes, rehab centers and police training. I rethink this topic was in his wheelhouse.

47 minutes ago, creed said:

Was listening to Biden and he is doing okay, but I thought he said we (the goverment) are going to install 500,000 electric charging stations and we (the government) are going to be the largest electric utility in the nation. I was surprised by his statement. Is this a role for the government or better served by the private sector? Where will the money come from to fund this plan? Who will pay for it? Who will benefit?

Who benefited from Eisenhower's Interstate Highway System?

But "we" (the government) didn't literally  build that either.

"We're a much better country when we're together versus divided" or something close. Best statement I've heard in a while from a candidate.

• TitanTiger changed the title to Biden's Town Hall

Archived