* Official Auburn vs. Ole Miss Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

Finally, I'm happier about Bo throwing hot off of the creeping nickel pressure that drove rather than the cross body deep ball. 

Absolutely, the fact that he saw the blitz and threw right to the gap it created was the best thing about that drive 

Just now, CCTAU said:

With a consistently average OL, Tank would be on top of the SEC.. 

if this dude was behind bama or Uga, sheesh. Dudes talent is so well rounded, it’s insane

2 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Pegues should be a lineman.

Nah. He’s right where we like him. Another unique weapon wasted. 

1 minute ago, Swamp Eagle said:

The offense is struggling against THE WORST defense in the conference and they are not full-strength due to covid protocol. 

Meditate on that for a minute.

I don't see a struggling offense. I see a struggling defense. Offensive production today has been pretty darn good so far.

2 minutes ago, CleCoTiger said:

I don't see a struggling offense. I see a struggling defense. Offensive production today has been pretty darn good so far.

I’m looking at point production vs the worst defense (47 ppg). I’d say struggling. I figured OM would  score some points.

You know what is among the most disappointing things? We can't stand anyone up. I've never seen a team give up so many YAC - not like a rb bouncing off and running, but a 2 on 1 tackle and the guy still leans forward for 3 or 4 yards.

Archived