* Official Auburn vs. Ole Miss Game Thread *

abw0004

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, wcware said:

We are gassed ️ 

And isn’t it ironic? They are short on D players, but we’re gassed. Puts it in perspective for me.

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

So I see Eli is returning punts. I guess we had enough of Tutt’s timidness? Or was it the injury?

Pick one, can’t go wrong.

So I see Eli is returning punts. I guess we had enough of Tutt’s timidness? Or was it the injury?

Eli been returning them all game so yeah.

Eli been back all game

So, can someone tell me why when our players plant a foot to turn up field they slip and fall but Miss players don’t slip? They seem to be playing with traction, and we seem to be playing on grease.

3 minutes ago, Auburn Tiger said:

So, can someone tell me why when our players plant a foot to turn up field they slip and fall but Miss players don’t slip? They seem to be playing with traction, and we seem to be playing on grease.

Was an issue last week too.

Just now, Auburn Tiger said:

Always seems that way to me. 

UA?

I hope people realize we are in a dog fight with OLE MISS here. I cannot see us beating anyone else on the schedule with the exception of miss state and that is a MAYBE

happened last week at carolina as well. lots of slipping

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Eli has been there the whole game so who knows. Hopefully it is permanent.

6 minutes ago, CleCoTiger said:

I don't see a struggling offense. I see a struggling defense. Offensive production today has been pretty darn good so far.

Ole Miss gives up and average of 47 points a game.  We have 21 At the end of the 3rd.  The offense is struggling a little but in their defense,  they haven’t had enough possessions to score 47 because the defense can’t get off the field. 

1 minute ago, Auburn Tiger said:

Don't get the Under Armour folks started.

Archived