Georgia at Kentucky

AubWes33

8 minutes ago, wcware said:

😂 they obviously do not trust him to throw it.

Sounds familiar 😂

To be fair, the first 20 plays for both teams so far have been runs.

1 minute ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Sounds familiar 😂

To be fair, the first 20 plays for both teams so far have been runs.

Yeah it’s early. 

I’m just saying we have been hearing how the only reason Bo got the job was because of his dad. After what little I have seen, I’m calling BS

4 minutes ago, wcware said:

I’m just saying we have been hearing how the only reason Bo got the job was because of his dad. After what little I have seen, I’m calling BS

After 12 offensive plays against the #1 defense in the SEC?

A bit early there.

2 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

After 12 offensive plays against the #1 defense in the SEC?

A bit early there.

I don’t think so. It’s just as valid as the other argument with no evidence 

13 minutes ago, wcware said:

Those people miss the forest for the trees.

I've only seen the current drive.... and sad to say... UKs offense looks pretty competent against this defense.  

Eddie Gran doing a good job calling plays to keep the GA offense off the field. On another note, Gatewood looks a little tentative running the football to me.

Looking around the landscape today...yes, T-Law is out, but Clemson starting slow against BC.

If Harbaugh loses to a Sparty that lost to Rutgers that might be curtains for him. If he can't get it done at Michigan who can?

9 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

Eddie Gran doing a good job calling plays to keep the GA offense off the field. On another note, Gatewood looks a little tentative running the football to me.

Yep I think he is doing a great job of calling plays that give his team the best chance to win. Obviously won’t win a shootout with GA, so shorten the game as much as you can.

34 minutes ago, wcware said:

We will see. I will hold all further opinions until I see 4 quarters. I will admit it’s early for a kids first start

First half in the books, but I gotta say you're right. Bo looks like a generational talent compared to JG. Gatewood looks slow on his feet and in his head. Very timid all around. Didn't expect that, admittedly

4 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

First half in the books, but I gotta say you're right. Bo looks like a generational talent compared to JG. Gatewood looks slow on his feet and in his head. Very timid all around. Didn't expect that, admittedly

I’m going to saying something else. I think Bo is a better athlete also.

Just now, wcware said:

I’m going to saying something else. I think Bo is a better athlete also.

We will see how the second half goes. I just think this is another example of the backup is always better than the starter. Let’s be honest people couldn’t help but think of Cam and I think that clouds judgments.

3 minutes ago, AUwent said:

So...Fighting Dabos might be in trouble. Down 28-10 to BC with a minute to go in the first half.

I am starting to think Covid had a much bigger effect on everyone, minus Bama, than I may have realized 

1 minute ago, wcware said:

I am starting to think Covid had a much bigger effect on everyone, minus Bama, than I may have realized 

Just shows how irreplaceable Lawrence is.

I would normally root for PSU against tOSU but if Fields is the only thing standing between Mac Jones or Najee Harris and the Heisman, so be it.

Archived