Gus Bus runs into the ditch:

aubiefifty

2 minutes ago, auskip07 said:

you did post it after a bad loss to bama.   What did you think was going to happen....  but lets be real  you know what you were doing.   Its a weak troll move in all honesty 

not at all. i have trolled before and i had no problem admitting it. that is the truth. was it a bad move? probably. but you believe what you want.

38 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

you think i did not catch hell in my gus prayer post? all you have to do is read. and i cannot prove it but i find it funny on here folks will pray for someones sick dog and not a man. and before some of you twist that i own three rescues and of course i would pray for them but if i see someone hurting i will include them as well. this board has been known to be a christian board. i see prayer requests all the time. i just thought you could pray for a coach even though he has not met most fans expectations. in the post game thread folks took shots at 004 and he has not said a word. all you have to do is look at what people say and the glee and joy they find making fun of someone. there are a lot of threads where people are attacked. in fact at one time nix and some of the others agreed to quit attacking folks. or the " i dare the gus folks to say one word" kind of thing. i just do not get why you do not see it.

I guess we can just agree to disagree, but if you ever find the post where I bullied or attacked you, please post it. I like most of the things you post in here and, quite frankly, am jealous of the rich Auburn history you have in your family. 
As others have said, though, you’ve disagreed with things that have been posted in here and didn’t get called a bully, it’s just a part of engaging others on a message board. But I would say the worst thing I’ve seen on here by far was questioning someone’s Christianity because they didn’t feel right praying to God about something in particular. Questioning the very soul of someone is about the worst “bullying” someone could do, is it not?

I need to become more selective in reading posts by certain people.  This spiraling out of control with nonsensical topics is just incomprehensible. 

13 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

I guess we can just agree to disagree, but if you ever find the post where I bullied or attacked you, please post it. I like most of the things you post in here and, quite frankly, am jealous of the rich Auburn history you have in your family. 
As others have said, though, you’ve disagreed with things that have been posted in here and didn’t get called a bully, it’s just a part of engaging others on a message board. But I would say the worst thing I’ve seen on here by far was questioning someone’s Christianity because they didn’t feel right praying to God about something in particular. Questioning the very soul of someone is about the worst “bullying” someone could do, is it not?

i am pretty sure folks tried to get me banned.

1 minute ago, auskip07 said:

what would we all do without those AL.com article posts? 

yes i know you guys do not like them.............

12 hours ago, chizhead said:

No...too much fun to laugh at at you

yeah well i changed the the first half of your nic on here and it begins with a d and i laugh at you as well. now i wonder how many folks will see you and remember your new name which fits so well eh?

Archived