Men vs Memphis

AUBourne

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Just let the "vanilla killa" shoot everything. :D

Honestly, and I know we keep saying it but imagine him at the 2 with Okoro at the 1 getting him open looks.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Offensive foul on Memphis. AU ball. I’ll do my best on the play by play. I’m currently in the recliner with covid so I’ll do my best

Hope your symptoms are mild, friend.

Hope your symptoms are mild, friend.

Yesterday was terrible but I’m coming around. Taste came back and symptoms have gotten milder!

So I posted this in a different forum but man I'd love a night mode on this website. Too bright this time of day lol.

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Honestly, and I know we keep saying it but imagine him at the 2 with Okoro at the 1 getting him open looks.

I'm assuming you meant Cooper? But yeah, I hope that we get to see Coop and Powell together.

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Offensive foul on Memphis. AU ball. I’ll do my best on the play by play. I’m currently in the recliner with covid so I’ll do my best

🙏

JEEZUS!!!! Powell is on freaking FIRE!!!!! All 11 points for Powell!!!

Usually I'd be happy with a freshman getting 11 in the entire game... not just the opening minutes.

I'm assuming you meant Cooper? But yeah, I hope that we get to see Coop and Powell together.

Yes, oops. Excited about Okoro getting the start in the Cavs preseason game tonight.

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Yesterday was terrible but I’m coming around. Taste came back and symptoms have gotten milder!

Glad that you're doing better. Also very good thing the taste came back. Had friends that couldn't taste/smell things for over a month.

Glad that you're doing better. Also very good thing the taste came back. Had friends that couldn't taste/smell things for over a month.

Never lost my smell. Just lost my taste for two days. Hot showers and honey and sleeping elevated made a huge difference. It was like night and day from yesterday to today

Just now, Zeek said:

Yes, oops. Excited about Okoro getting the start in the Cavs preseason game tonight.

Not sure if you saw but Okeke had a pretty good debut last night as well. 9 points, 3 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 block all in the 4th quarter.

Just now, NoALtiger said:

Justin Frickin Powell

He might be one-and-done at this rate 😐

Archived