Men vs Memphis

AUBourne

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, AUBourne said:

According to my cable box this game is now on ESPNU @ 5:30..

I really want to beat Memphis. 

4:30 PM central time.

Appreciate this because you can’t set up recording of SEC alternate without recording the whole day. I was going to miss the recording and this forum saved the day!

31 minutes ago, toddc said:

Appreciate this because you can’t set up recording of SEC alternate without recording the whole day. I was going to miss the recording and this forum saved the day!

@toddcIf you were going to miss it live you can just watch the full replay on the ESPN App, even for SEC Alt games. Plus a lot less commercials watching replay on the app.

ESPNU is showing a football game (Houston vs. Memphis) in that time slot for me. I have Dish Network...anyone have any clue, or should I just wait for 4:30 and try to find it then?

43 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

ESPNU is showing a football game (Houston vs. Memphis) in that time slot for me. I have Dish Network...anyone have any clue, or should I just wait for 4:30 and try to find it then?

There has been basketball on ESPNU all day. My Directv says AU vs Memphis. I don't think ESPNU broadcasts vary by carrier.🤷

38 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

There has been basketball on ESPNU all day. My Directv says AU vs Memphis. I don't think ESPNU broadcasts vary by carrier.🤷

Oh, it's showing Miss State and Dayton right now, as it appears on the channel listing. But for whatever reason, Dish has the 4:30 game (which was at 4 earlier today) listed as "CFB: Houston at Memphis." I'm hoping this is just Dish being screwy and getting which Memphis sport is showing at that time slot mixed up. I've got my DVR set to record it already, regardless.

4 hours ago, ellitor said:

@toddcIf you were going to miss it live you can just watch the full replay on the ESPN App, even for SEC Alt games. Plus a lot less commercials watching replay on the app.

No commercials when I record and fast forward through them. 😆 

2 hours ago, Rednilla said:

May not be right on listing because it’s a late switch.

Just now, toddc said:

No commercials when I record and fast forward through them. 😆 

That's how I watch, for the most part. I do try to time it so that I catch up right at the end of the game, so that if I want to keep the recording for a while, it doesn't take up an extra hour on my DVR (I set the recording to go an hour over, just in case).

1 minute ago, toddc said:

May not be right on listing because it’s a late switch.

That's what I'm hoping.

Through the app? I got Sony Smith talking right now.

1 minute ago, chizhead said:

What about radio broadcast? All I can get is the damn pre-game for football....screw that

War Eagle. I think Dayton has secured this so hopefully we'll be starting soon.

Archived