* Official Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread *

Zeek

Tennison seems to be very motivated to make a play. He attacks quickly and then always shows up to help. I like his play so far. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, dmoney said:

This ^^... Told you.... TD... Its wasnt GUS or the horrible play calls, missed tackles, DPIs, dropped passes, missed wide open receivers did I mentioned Horrible play calling.. We were just watching the games in the wrong room..... Boom  Booom Boooom..

Sorry, apparently the Defense plays worst in the living room... SOLUTION:  watch the offense in the Living room and the Defense in the bedroom... This should make for a better game day experience.. Less headaches.. 

2 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

LSU vs UF having a showdown.

I find myself watching that game more than the Auburn game.

1 minute ago, AURealist said:

Seems to be only half of us.  

Mines freezing constantly.  Saw the kickoff comment 3 minutes before I saw the kick

1 minute ago, AURealist said:

Seems to be only half of us.  

It was pretty close then they go to commercial and next thing I know it’s like a whole drive behind

Okay, back to Gus’ Auburn Tigers. For decades, I’ve rooted for the W, regardless of our record that season. I’d feel bad for our players if we lost to pitiful cow state, but if losing would ensure Gus was canned....

Just now, Win4AU said:

Mines freezing constantly.  Saw the kickoff comment 3 minutes before I saw the kick

Auburn game is literally the only one buffering, I back out and go to watch live and it’s pretty much in the same spot I backed out. Something is wrong on their end

3 minutes ago, CameronCrazy said:

Every single time we decide to get cute on special teams and not boom it out of the end zone, this is what happens. WHY do we continue to do so?!?!?

To throw the other team a curve ball. They weren't suppose to expect it, and be so flummoxed that they'd make a mistake. 

Gus was SURE it'd work this time. 

1 minute ago, Tigger1985 said:

Hope we are ready for the onside kick 

I’ve got 8 minutes to go.  Too early unless I’m just way far behind

Archived