Coach Candidates Thread (OP Updated 12/22)

Zeek

JBoy going the eff off today!  Damn, I hope this gets some attention.  He is 100% on point....he has the name to rock the boat a little.  Let's help him rock the trustees world...

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's Bill Clark and I bet his staff will consist of Kevin Steele and Rodney Garner. 

SIAP 

Screenshot_20201221-150051.png

Can people stop saying “Bill Clark is the best football coach in the state” Last time I checked, Devil Saban is still in Tuscaloosa...

Just now, Zeek said:

It's Bill Clark and I bet his staff will consist of Kevin Steele and Rodney Garner. 

So sad. Look across the state and bama is about to win their 3rd heisman and probably 6th championship in 13 years and that staff is what Auburn fans are being told is going to compete with bama. Not to mention all of the other teams on our schedule every year. Why even waste the time, money, and energy supporting this. If the PTB don't give a rip then why should we?  

Should I try to find pros of Bull Clark and lie to myself to believe this is a good hire?

Per Rivals Auburn already talking money/contract with Clark. We really are about to hire the frickin UAB football coach. SMH

8 minutes ago, USATiger said:

JBoy going the eff off today!  Damn, I hope this gets some attention.  He is 100% on point....he has the name to rock the boat a little.  Let's help him rock the trustees world...

JBoy's a bloody idiot that preys on self styled "hipsters" and the wannabe cool. 

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Per Rivals Auburn already talking money/contract with Clark. We really are about to hire the frickin UAB football coach. SMH

You're shocked?  We hired the Samford coach once.

Trust me I know this is way more the BOT fault but does steele have no dignity?! Like bruhhhhh they passed you over for head coach your own boys after they helped you plan and orchestrate this for 2 years and you still want to stay on as DC?! Go away old man!!! All you did bring a puppet was help cost us a damn good young up and coming football coach. SMH.

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

“We’re glad to announce that Auburn University will be a Basketball School*”

* Pending NCAA Investigations  

It's really simple. If they hire someone we don't like, just don't buy the gear, don't go to games, don't support. They will feel the heat real fast, especially after the Covid season eating up revenue. They'll be hurting for money, and if we refuse to give it to them, they won't have much choice but to listen.

Archived