2021 NSD Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Zeek

4 minutes ago, Paladin said:

@ellitor

Thanks for the shout out, I appreciate it immensely. However, now I have to get away for a while. I am having to job hunt. 

Good luck with that

7 minutes ago, Paladin said:

Thanks for the shout out, I appreciate it immensely. However, now I have to get away for a while. I am having to job hunt. 

Best of luck in the search. Reminds me of something my daddy used to say " I was looking for a job when I found the last one"

Just now, AUDevil said:

Speculation on the flip?  Maybe Hammond, the OL recruit from UF that decommitted?

I don't think so. Sounds like a grades issue.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Speculation on the flip?  Maybe Hammond, the OL recruit from UF that decommitted?

Maybe its bigger on who they are flipping from, than how big of a recruit the flip is? 

41 minutes ago, Paladin said:

@ellitor

That's always tough. I hope you land exactly what you want and need. Will be praying for you.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AUgrad2013 said:

Just speculating, but the flip may be a RB. Compared to other positions there are several guys still unsigned that are verbal commits. 

Cardwell, Sanders, Diggs, McCaskill 

1 minute ago, AUgrad2013 said:

Just speculating, but the flip may be a RB. Compared to other positions there are several guys still unsigned that are verbal commits. 

The only Running Backs we have offered that haven't signed, but are committed somewhere, are Byron Cardwell (Keith said he asked and BC confirmed he's sticking with Oregon), and 3* Antonio Outler (committed to South Dakota).

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

The only Running Backs we have offered that haven't signed, but are committed somewhere, are Byron Cardwell (Keith said he asked and BC confirmed he's sticking with Oregon), and 3* Antonio Outler (committed to South Dakota).

Rivals has us offering McCaskill, but that could be the old staff.

10 minutes ago, AUgrad2013 said:

Signed with Houston in December.

13 minutes ago, AUgrad2013 said:

I've highlighted the problem lol

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Zeek said:

Official. 

INCOMING!!!!                                                                                              The importance of survival preparation - Extremely-Sharp Life | Funny baby  pictures, Funny baby memes, Funny pictures for kids

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Zeek said:

3* OT Colby Smith is the first official NLI announced in the Harsin era

The importance of survival preparation - Extremely-Sharp Life | Funny baby  pictures, Funny baby memes, Funny pictures for kids  Time to reload!

Edited by Beaker
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Trakem said:

Imma stick with this...

Bazinga!!!! rolls off the tongue nicely. Anything but B**M honestly, it makes me wanna vomit.

• Like 1