Josh Moon Tweet Yesterday

Hay Field 101

If this is old news then just give me the axe. My wife sent it to me yesterday. I don't have tweet tweet account and i cant figure out how to post it here. It had something to do about a conspiracy against Gus. Remember I don't know this cat or anything about him I am just simply  asking if anyone else saw it. Thanks !!

Yeah, there is a lot of smoke around that. I bought a yearly subscription to 24/7, unaware that I ,apparently ,joined some kind of cult until it was too late, and it was the talk....Until I hear something on JOX or THE DRIVE, I will give the benefit of the doubt to that. Still,even if true, getting rid of Gus was the right thing to do, maybe the wrong way, but it had to be done

3 minutes ago, chizhead said:

Yeah, there is a lot of smoke around that. I bought a yearly subscription to 24/7, unaware that I ,apparently ,joined some kind of cult until it was too late, and it was the talk....Until I hear something on JOX or THE DRIVE, I will give the benefit of the doubt to that. Still,even if true, getting rid of Gus was the right thing to do, maybe the wrong way, but it had to be done

alright thanks brother I had never heard of this dude. But when you live on a constant diet of bbq Vienna Sausages and PBR you miss out on a few things!!

12 minutes ago, Hay Field 101 said:

alright thanks brother I had never heard of this dude. But when you live on a constant diet of bbq Vienna Sausages and PBR you miss out on a few things!!

According to at least one source on here drinking copious amounts of PBR may actually lead to a very long life. Very long. 

4 hours ago, Hay Field 101 said:

Gospel! Except I gotta go with the jalapeño Vienna's though.  

15 hours ago, chizhead said:

You are right about 24/7. It is no place for a sane individual to go! Seriously!!!!!

19 hours ago, The Freak said:

Can the mods discuss amongst themselves whether talking about Josh Moon tweets is bannable?  Thanks!

We have...it's your move. 

6 hours ago, sevenlee36 said:

If she’ll cheat with you, she’ll cheat on ya

Because you can't turn a ho into a housewife

23 hours ago, Hay Field 101 said:

Speak for yourself big boy

Archived