Another silver lining to this.

WarDamnEagleWDE

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Lot of the leaks have been exposed. What a day. 

PT and Mikey are going to need links to these leaks.

4 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

People leaking things out to the media.  Lot of these folks have been exposed. 

That’s what I thought you meant. Glad things are coming out.

7 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

People leaking things out to the media.  Lot of these folks have been exposed. 

what r u hearing about what staff might be retained? apologies if this has already been discussed and i missed it.

Just now, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Don’t think any of them will be retained. 

Good. Clean house. Hate it because I like a few of 'em, but this needs to be CBH's show. 

Just now, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

think they will give steele an admin job to get his alabama retirement time? sounds silly if he could be making million somewhere coaching but after all has been said i woould not doubt it.

3 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

think they will give steele an admin job to get his alabama retirement time? sounds silly if he could be making million somewhere coaching but after all has been said i woould not doubt it.

He can find somewhere else to finish off that retirement time. He doesn’t need to be anywhere near Auburn for the foreseeable future.

3 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

In addition to whatever he had already, Auburn has made Steele a multi-millionaire.

1 minute ago, Strychnine said:

In addition to whatever he had already, Auburn has made Steele a multi-millionaire.

yes i understand this and said so in a round about way. but thats all i hear about steele is getting that retirement. i have heard it dozens of times on this board...........

3 minutes ago, ellitor said:

He can find somewhere else to finish off that retirement time. He doesn’t need to be anywhere near Auburn for the foreseeable future.

i agree. i am not real happy with him but i want to know the whole story of what happened. people heard so much about the coaching search and a lot of it was not only not true it was not even close.

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

i agree. i am not real happy with him but i want to know the whole story of what happened. people heard so much about the coaching search and a lot of it was not only not true it was not even close.

Probably a good chance we’ll never get the “whole story”.

2 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

His article today is unreal. 

Yep. Somebody needs to metaphorically put old yeller out of his misery. And by that I mean he needs to retire.

the one i hate losing is caddy. and again i could not tell you if he was a great rb coach or not but the players seem to like him.

13 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

So apparently the stipulation that three to five would be kept.went be by in the wayside

14 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Good. Clean house. Hate it because I like a few of 'em, but this needs to be CBH's show. 

Absolutely well said. I hate that some are gonna get caught up in it but we gotta clean house. 

Just now, aubiefifty said:

yes i understand this and said so in a round about way. but thats all i hear about steele is getting that retirement. i have heard it dozens of times on this board...........

Let me state it again then:  In addition to whatever he already had, Auburn has made Steele a multi-millionaire.  Why would anyone lament a multi-millionaire not getting a pension?

i am just glad we got someone. there was so much whining going on i got fat eating cheese with it. people got ugly on here and a lot of regs left and that is not a good thing. i am still shocked aufam let it happen.

2 minutes ago, milehighfan said:

So apparently the stipulation that three to five would be kept.went be by in the wayside

Not sure on Harsin but It was a never was on Napier. The reporters were being fed bad info.

Archived