2022 5* OL Kam Dewberry

AuburnTiger4Life

2 minutes ago, woodford said:

Dude would probably start immediately 

Absolutely

19 minutes ago, woodford said:

Dude would probably start immediately 

Honestly, every 2022 freshman OL will have a good chance to start immediately, except maybe a center. But yeah, the 5*s will have the best chance, lol. 

Edit: That is a comment on the fact that every starting OL is gone after 2021 except Brahms. Unless they get an extra year of eligibility because of COVID.

What a win that would be for the Hars to come in and close on a top OL target as his first commit. Do you know how crazy we would all go? LMAO. We would all self crown the next 20 years worth of Natties and SEC championships lol. 

18 hours ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

He’s from the same high school as Auburn signee Landen King fwiw. Make it happen Harsin 

Yep, he's for real!

18 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

I like those unis.

18 hours ago, abw0004 said:

Same jersey as Auburn so there's that...

The School colors are Red, White, and Blue although the blue is more navy

15 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Dang.  I swore I saw orange.  Either way, he would look good in orange and blue.  That is critical when choosing a school; which colors on your jersey bring out your eyes.

22 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Was on a patio at a bar in East Atlanta one afternoon. Two 20-something dudes at the next table. One of them says, "Yo bruh, what color is your shirt?" I said, "I think it's considered coral." He slams his hand on the table and says to his friend, "Mother ****er I TOLD you it was coral! You said that **** was SALMON." We were dying. I'll never forget it. 

If anyone needs any random, off topic anecdotes interjected into their conversations, I'm your guy. 

23 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Dear little 5 pound 2 ounce baby jesus in the orange and blue....pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaase!

Maybe we need to start asking 300lb baby Jesus when it comes to OL because 5 lb baby Jesus hasn’t helped us in that regard. In short,  we need hogmollie baby Jesus 😂

And I think DD played against this team a few times....

Maybe we can link them up for a recruiting visit in the Spring.

On 1/4/2021 at 9:20 AM, woodford said:

So has CBH slept on Kam’s floor yet?

I heard CBH participated at a dance-off at Kam's grandpa's birthday party, and Kam is now a silent to AU.  Apparently, CBH has moves like a tunafish sandwich!

Sorry, No link 

On 12/29/2020 at 2:15 PM, AuburnTiger4Life said:

He’s from the same high school as Auburn signee Landen King fwiw. Make it happen Harsin 

Believe it will be tough because our OC uber Gus had the ties within the State of Texas.  In addition, Sark is at UT now and that will make it extra tuff.

Archived