USMNT SOCCER

AUBwins

Mexico:

- Who cares if US won Nations League, what really matters is the Gold Cup.

- The Gold Cup Is a fake trophy, what really matters is qualifying

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

DOS A CERO!!!

Errbody make like Donovan and piss on Jalisco. 

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Errbody make like Donovan and piss on Jalisco. 

I looked up the history.  Understand now. 

20 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Weah and Musah werw just beasts tonight

That was the best I've ever seen out of Weah. What a freakish performance. He was a holy terror for Mexico's left all night. 

Hate that we're missing McKennie and M-Rob for the next fixture, but I'd you had to pick one for them to miss then Jamaica would have been it. 3 points Tuesday and we are sitting pretty. 

• Like 1

So looking at the probabilities a win over the Reggae Boyz Tuesday should lock us into the top 4 meaning at worst we'd have to deal with the interconfederation playoff. 

Would be great if we know we're already completely in after the January/February cycle. That'll be El Salvador at home, Canada away (that is going to be awful on January) and Honduras at home. 6 points in that window and we're locked in.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, AUDub said:

So looking at the probabilities a win over the Reggae Boyz Tuesday should lock us into the top 4 meaning at worst we'd have to deal with the interconfederation playoff. 

Would be great if we know we're already completely in after the January/February cycle. That'll be El Salvador at home, Canada away (that is going to be awful on January) and Honduras at home. 6 points in that window and we're locked in.

So it looks like we're playing Canada in Vancouver, meaning its in a dome.

However tomorrow is gonna suck for El Tri.  Outside in Edmonton.  20 degrees and snowing.

4 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

However tomorrow is gonna suck for El Tri.  Outside in Edmonton.  20 degrees and snowing

From an outsider perspective it's one I'm really interested in seeing.

Would love to see Hector Herrera lose a finger or 2 to frostbite. 

10 minutes ago, AUDub said:

From an outsider perspective it's one I'm really interested in seeing.

Would love to see Hector Herrera lose a finger or 2 to frostbite. 

I'm ecstactic at the prospect of an orange ball game.  Plus, a Mexico loss and a Panama win tomorrow puts Mexico in 4th.

10 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

I'm ecstactic at the prospect of an orange ball game.  Plus, a Mexico loss and a Panama win tomorrow puts Mexico in 4th.

4th will be tough this cycle with a matchup against a CONMEBOL side in the offing. 

14 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Jeez imagine if FMF gets the same kind of wake up we did in 2018. 

On 11/12/2021 at 8:27 PM, AUDub said:

TQL is great. An obvious US home field crowd. 

I’m not sure I recall a game where the US fans outshined the Mexico fans.  Was a pleasant addition to a great win and performance.

25 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Jeez imagine if FMF gets the same kind of wake up we did in 2018. 

They are old and slow.  FMF really needs to go to a youth movement and fast.  Canada is catching up in a hurry and the USA has arguably surpassed them.

11 minutes ago, mustache eagle said:

I’m not sure I recall a game where the US fans outshined the Mexico fans.  Was a pleasant addition to a great win and performance.

This was done purposely.  Tickets were only sold to paying US Soccer subscribers and supporter group members + they played in a smaller stadium knowing it could be fillef with primarily US fans.  Tickets were also insanely expensive.

• Like 1

Guess it'll be a 433

Aaronson Pepi Weah

Musah Adams Busio

ARob Richardson Zimmerman Yedlin

Steffen 

Actually OK with this lineup. Pretty good 11. 

We come really close to doubling. Aaronson and Pepi both get great cracks on frame.