U.K. Man who committed nations worst mass shooting in a decade was a Trump/Republican loving virgin who hated women .

CoffeeTiger

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jake-davison-suspected-mass-shooter-said-he-was-an-american-trump-supporting-virgin

Before the shooting, Davison expressed his admiration for Donald Trump on Facebook and posted multiple self-pitying YouTube videos in which he identified himself as part of the incel community. On his Facebook page, Davison claimed to be from Arizona, but his distinctive accent is typical of people from the southwest of England.

In one post from 2018, Davison shared a Trump quote and, when his friends ridiculed him in the comments, the suspect hit back: “You may not agree with his political views (I do) but he is different from the scum like Hillary or the people running our country like the neo-con sellout that is [then-British Prime Minister] Theresa May.”

Elsewhere in the comments, Davison wrote about conspiracy theories that sound similar to those pushed by QAnon believers. He wrote, “Scepticism of government is key and everyone should be ready and prepared for anything bad that could happen. I am aware much of the government is deeply flawed there are many paedophiles and even reported devil worshipers people that sell us out to foreign countries.”

Davison’s Facebook likes suggest he was obsessed with conservative U.S. politics. He followed the pages of Trump, all of his children, and several Trump businesses, as well as pages for the NRA, Fox News, Breitbart, Ted Cruz, Ben Carson, and one called “Ted Nugent for President.” In one comment, he said it was his dream to move to the States.

Sad situation and really telling how Trump and Republican policies and rhetoric are so toxic they are even infecting the mentally ill minds of people in other countries. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jake-davison-suspected-mass-shooter-said-he-was-an-american-trump-supporting-virgin

Before the shooting, Davison expressed his admiration for Donald Trump on Facebook and posted multiple self-pitying YouTube videos in which he identified himself as part of the incel community. On his Facebook page, Davison claimed to be from Arizona, but his distinctive accent is typical of people from the southwest of England.

In one post from 2018, Davison shared a Trump quote and, when his friends ridiculed him in the comments, the suspect hit back: “You may not agree with his political views (I do) but he is different from the scum like Hillary or the people running our country like the neo-con sellout that is [then-British Prime Minister] Theresa May.”

Elsewhere in the comments, Davison wrote about conspiracy theories that sound similar to those pushed by QAnon believers. He wrote, “Scepticism of government is key and everyone should be ready and prepared for anything bad that could happen. I am aware much of the government is deeply flawed there are many paedophiles and even reported devil worshipers people that sell us out to foreign countries.”

Davison’s Facebook likes suggest he was obsessed with conservative U.S. politics. He followed the pages of Trump, all of his children, and several Trump businesses, as well as pages for the NRA, Fox News, Breitbart, Ted Cruz, Ben Carson, and one called “Ted Nugent for President.” In one comment, he said it was his dream to move to the States.

Sad situation and really telling how Trump and Republican policies and rhetoric are so toxic they are even infecting the mentally ill minds of people in other countries. 

Reminds me of the Nazi's exporting their politics to America.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Nazi_Party

Edited by homersapien

On 8/15/2021 at 8:25 AM, DKW 86 said:

What exactly was the point of that?

I am assuming that the point is that the democrats have been blaming the wrong people for decades.

• Love 1

12 hours ago, Grumps said:

Look up 3 posts. There is a video.

So, you think the poster was serious and you assume he is a Democrat?  :laugh:

Edited by homersapien

The point would be I think (considering it was posted on Tequila and Tres Hombres), that the person in the OP most likely (well actually given his image issues does) have mental health issues.

Just like this guy is most likely to have mental health issues, should we start digging through his social media for BLM stuff. Perhaps he was going for the suicide by cop idea  (gf had 2 of those tried on her the past year and half) for the cause. Or was he going for the ambush kill of an officer (using this to attract them) which is up something like 500%.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/2-employees-shot-smiledirectclub-antioch-tennessee-police-say-n1275791

I'm going mental issues for both, and examples of why mental health should be considered more in gun laws, and why straw purchasers should face stiffer penalties.

10 hours ago, homersapien said:

So, you think the poster was serious and you assume he is a Democrat?  :laugh:

Why would he think someone was Democrat. It shows a Democrat accusing musicians of causing actions.? Post was half-serious, but it does show how people will make things fit their agenda. ZZ Top encouraging violence lol. Even you have to find humor in that.

Or how about the Biden bus on 35? People went nuts about that.

1) Regardless of any political affiliation, if its an SUV in the Austin area on I35 with California tags involving a lane issue...... its the people from California.

2)It was funny to see people get upset about the cars, flags, and yelling given the nature of the SEC.

3)Wonder why you never heard any more on that, cause you know if it was the Trump side fault it would of been everywhere. Probably because:

The police department also said it has researched the crash and watched online video. It said the “at-fault vehicle” may be the Biden-Harris staffer’s car, while the “victim” appears to be one of the Trump vehicles.

“The at-fault vehicle may be the white SUV and the victim appears to be the black truck,” a statement from SMPD reads.

https://www.yahoo.com/now/local-police-biden-staffer-may-221437081.html

And I voted for neither party this time, voted Hillary in 16 though. Well damn, I voted for Beto also. So I am an independent that has voted more Democratic or write in during the last 4 elections.