Supreme Court plays coward. Get raped in Texas and u can be forced to have the baby.

AU9377

34 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I’m not the President, but my plan would include therapeutics for those people unwilling to get the vaccine.  It would not include mandated vaccines, I would encourage people to get it, but not mandatory. 

Biden's plan does include therapeutics. He's never ignored them, he just, rightly so, is focusing on the vaccine, because therapeutics do nothing to stop the spread of the virus. There is not a single advantage therapeutics have over the vaccine, other than for some reason science-haters trust them more.

Biden’s questioning Trump’s remarks during the campaign set the stage for a lot of vaccine hesitancy along with his running mate’s concern of a vaccine developed under Trump.  Specifically, he questioned Trump not believing his own scientists when those scientists said it wouldn’t be available until mid summer.  Turns out Trump was correct all along.  This created some hesitation in believing the vaccine was going to be as effective as it has been.

Bull. Scientists never said a vaccine absolutely wouldn't be ready until mid-summer. That was the initial estimate based on their past experiences. 

And all Biden and Harris were saying, as much as you and others try to misconstrue it, was that they would listen to the scientists before they listened to Trump. And what sane person wouldn't? Trump had been spouting highly questionable to outright ridiculous garbage for months (well, decades, actually, but we're talking about the pandemic here). The only real interest Trump had in the vaccine being developed was to save his Presidency so he could get reelected. 

The only reason this vaccine was developed in record time was Trump’s experience in getting things done in the business environment.  Any other person with a pulse that had been involved in government for decades would have listened to Fauci and sat on their hands waiting for the bureaucracy to churn out the vaccine in 3 or 4 years.

Trump didn’t a lot of things correct, but he hit a grand slam with warp speed.

Oh, GMAFB. This makes me want to puke. If you think that everyone responsible for developing vaccines only got off their asses because Trump is an awesome CEO and inspired them to, you're even further gone than I thought.

It's simply impossible that people actually care enough about others to rush to help them, right? Or, failing that, that for-profit companies would rush to develop a vaccine so they would be the first and make, you know, a profit?

Edited by Leftfield
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

From your posted link:

What are the vaccination requirements?

They are: mumps, measles, rubella, polio, tetanus, diphtheria toxoids, pertussis, influenza type B, hepatitis B, and any other vaccinations recommended by the Advisory Committee for Immunization Practices (ACIP). Current ACIP recommendations also include the varicella, haemophilus influenza type B, and pneumococcal vaccines.

The Covid vaccination is not mentioned specifically.  There is a reference to *other vaccinations*, but don’t you think being such a hot button they would have specifically stated the Covid vaccination?

the linked article is only referring to refugees, any thoughts on the 200,000/month illegal immigrants not being vaccinated entering the country?

I did make the faux pa concerning the development of the vaccine, but the original point remains.  Joe Biden’s great plan is to reach herd immunity using the same vaccine he was unsure of during his campaign.  There is no other plan, just the vaccine that was developed under the guidance of the Trump administration.  That’s got to hurt.

So you think an administration that supports mandates for Americans will allow immigrants - who are required to get all of the vaccinations mentioned, will allow them to simply pass on the Covid vaccination?

Really???

And why would it "hurt" that the vaccine was developed while Trump was POTUS?  That assumes everyone is as stupidly and irrationally partisan as you are. They aren't.

Edited by homersapien

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

I’m not the President, but my plan would include therapeutics for those people unwilling to get the vaccine.  It would not include mandated vaccines, I would encourage people to get it, but not mandatory. 

Biden’s questioning Trump’s remarks during the campaign set the stage for a lot of vaccine hesitancy along with his running mate’s concern of a vaccine developed under Trump.  Specifically, he questioned Trump not believing his own scientists when those scientists said it wouldn’t be available until mid summer.  Turns out Trump was correct all along.  This created some hesitation in believing the vaccine was going to be as effective as it has been.

The only reason this vaccine was developed in record time was Trump’s experience in getting things done in the business environment.  Any other person with a pulse that had been involved in government for decades would have listened to Fauci and sat on their hands waiting for the bureaucracy to churn out the vaccine in 3 or 4 years.

Trump didn’t do a lot of things correct, but he hit a grand slam with warp speed.

The only reason this vaccine was developed in record time was the fact the technology has been under development for decades.

Trump does get credit for throwing money at the companies that developed it for speeding up the manufacturing, but as was said, anyone with a pulse would have done that.

And why in hell would you push immigrants to get therapeutics which are far more expensive than the vaccine and take up desperately needed space in ICUs?  And how do therapeutics prevent the spread of infections?

That makes no sense at all.

Edited by homersapien
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, homersapien said:

So you think an administration that supports mandates for all Americans will allow immigrants - who are required to get all of the vaccinations mentioned, will allow them to simply pass on the Covid vaccination?

Really???

And why would it "hurt" that the vaccine was developed while Trump was POTUS?  That assumes everyone is as stupidly and irrationally partisan as you are. They aren't.

Why didn’t your article specifically mention Covid?  It mentioned others specifically.  And don’t conflate refugees (which is what the article is about) and immigrants crossing the southern border.  The immigrants are not getting vaccinated as Jen Psaki as has admitted.

Talk about partisan.

10 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Why didn’t your article specifically mention Covid?  It mentioned others specifically.  And don’t conflate refugees (which is what the article is about) and immigrants crossing the southern border.  The immigrants are not getting vaccinated as Jen Psaki as has admitted.

Talk about partisan.

Maybe it hasn't been updated?  It did say, quote:

What are the vaccination requirements?

"....They are: mumps, measles, rubella, polio, tetanus, diphtheria toxoids, pertussis, influenza type B, hepatitis B, and any other vaccinations recommended by the Advisory Committee for Immunization Practices (ACIP). Current ACIP recommendations also include the varicella, haemophilus influenza type B, and pneumococcal vaccines."

This article did not come from the government. It came from a private law firm that specializes in immigration law.  https://visawolf.com/about/

But while we're on it, how about providing a credible reference that the Biden administration is allowing "200k" refugees in the country who have not been vaccinated for covid?

BTW, if we accept a "refugee" they automatically become an "immigrant".

Edited by homersapien

3 minutes ago, homersapien said:

But while we're on it, how about providing a credible reference that the Biden administration is allowing "200k" refugees in the country who have not been vaccinated for covid?

I’m sure will try to spin this, but from the horse’s mouth:

9 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I’m sure will try to spin this, but from the horse’s mouth:

First, migrants with greencards simply drive across the border just like American citizens do. 

So, in other words, the administration is treating migrants the exact same way they are treating American citizens - their employers are required to mandate vaccinations. (Would you hire a migrant maid or laborer who wasn't vaccinated?  I sure as hell wouldn't.)

Now what does this have to do with "200k refugees" being allowed in the country without vaccinations? :dunno:

Edited by homersapien
  • Facepalm 1

On 9/12/2021 at 9:26 AM, I_M4_AU said:

Does allowing 200,000 illegal immigrants across our Southern border without being vaccinated part of Biden’s plan to halt the pandemic?

The Biden administration is not planning to vaccinate the nearly 200,000 migrants who are showing up on the border each month, despite imposing mandates on federal workers and private businesses nationwide.

QFT