* Official Auburn vs. Alabama State Game Thread *

abw0004

2 minutes ago, weagl1 said:

This looks like some kind of crap fest Gus would put on the field.  

Yep. If Gus were still coach, he'd be getting skewered for this (and justifiably so).

Harsin will be given a little more leeway, unless this keeps up.

10 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

He placed it only where DRob can get it. You guys will find anything to complain about... 

Same with the Hunter throw, the safety was making a beeline, throw it in stride and it could have easily been picked.  

Welp it looks like Akron is that bad. Also I think ASU won the Swac and most of these kids are from the state.  They are gonna play hard. This is a great way for them to showcase the school in a big time game.I stand corrected it  was Alabama State.

Edited by e808
Wrong info
  • Like 1

I sure we had new install this week on offense and defense. I expect us to have plenty of games and moments where we are inconsistent. Total new systems on offense and defense.

Mason is a zone guy right? Problem I see is our secondary players were recruited to play press man, which they were good at. Maybe Mason adapts until we get his recruits in

Great run back Prichett

• Like 1

1 minute ago, e808 said:

Welp it looks like Akron is that bad. Also I think ASU won the Swac and most of these kids are from the state.  They are gonna play hard. This is a great way for them to showcase the school in a big time game.

ASU went 3-3 last year vs an All SWAC schedule....and one of the wins was a forfeit

4 minutes ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

Not liking what I’m seeing so far. Defense is playing well, but still letting them make plays. Bo Nix is still doing really well, and his maturity and growth is impressive and evident. A few drops, but we’re doing okay there I think. It’s the lack of push and penalties against Alabama State that has me most concerned.  

Glad you Mentioned this . Bo looks great .

• Like 1