* Official Auburn vs. Alabama State Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, shabby said:

I hate that Auburn started off so sloppy cause all the pieces are there.  This could be a great year but there can't be any quarters off

Well, against ASU technically there can be.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gowebb11 said:

Either the ASU secondary is awesome or Shedrick struggles to create separation. 

I thought he had separation but the ball was under thrown.

It looks like Bo is trying to put a better arc on the ball, but coming up a bit short. 
That is all about timing.

• Like 1

I still think Bo has played fairly well. Had some misses. Had some drops. He still looks improved from last season. D Rob going off. Defense going off. Tank going off. Hunter going off. We starting to get rolling. Can't wait until next week. 

Oregon was beating OSU last time I checked. Go Ducks!

• Like 1

I listen to Auburn radio now only for comedic relief, but if you weren’t watching DRob’s reverse TD, you would have thought he was having to run through 3 defenders and not running free across the goal line by Andy’s call:

”Is he in??……TD Auburn!”  🤣

1 minute ago, Sizzle said:

It’s Shed not creating separation. I’m surprised they’ve got him running those long routes like that 

Yeah, we just said the same thing. 0 needs to be running those routes.

1 minute ago, shabby said:

I hate that Auburn started off so sloppy cause all the pieces are there.  This could be a great year but there can't be any quarters off

I love that we're playing so unfocused and undisciplined this week. It's the perfect week to do it. IMO, CBH will have that addressed for PSU.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

I listen to Auburn radio now only for comedic relief, but if you weren’t watching DRob’s reverse TD, you would have thought he was having to run through 3 defenders and not running free across the goal line by Andy’s call:

I like Andy and I think he is a good dude, but I can't listen to him. I used to watch tv and listen to radio, but he is unbearable. Forced excitement. Misses calls and yardages all the time. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I still think Bo has played fairly well. Had some misses. Had some drops. He still looks improved from last season. D Rob going off. Defense going off. Tank going off. Hunter going off. We starting to get rolling. Can't wait until next week. 

Oregon was beating OSU last time I checked. Go Ducks!

I would be rooting hard for the Ducks too but Clemons being in the balance makes it trickier. 

I do wish they had beaten tOSU in 2014, just because of that sweet old guy in the intro to the 2010 BCS game ("please let the Ducks win!").

Edited by AUwent
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Swamp Eagle said:

So I'm not an Andy fan doing pxp, but in his defense here, he has a terrible angle to call that play from.  His booth is in the opposite end zone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Glad we came kur and dominated our first 2 possession. Turn it over to TJ and get out of this game healthy 

Just now, bigbird said:

I love that we're playing so unfocused and undisciplined this week. It's the perfect week to do it. IMO, CBH will have that addressed for PSU.

Just hope he’s successful in correcting it.

5 minutes ago, tbone4jc said:

We just look sloppy today. Bo is behind or late on most of the passes, oline is off. Too many penalties.  No separation by our receiver's.  Defense looks soft.  Special teams were excelling until the onside kick.. and yet another underthrown ball...

Bo and Pat lack arm strength. He is throwing as far as he can 

• Dislike 1

1 minute ago, CCTAU said:

It looks like Bo is trying to put a better arc on the ball, but coming up a bit short. 

Also kind of hard to separate with DB holding your face mask 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Checks fantasy lineup to see If started D Roberst0n. :pcprobs:

For those wondering, he’d be at 28.05 fpts in .5pt ppr. 

2 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I like Andy and I think he is a good dude, but I can't listen to him. I used to watch tv and listen to radio, but he is unbearable. Forced excitement. Misses calls and yardages all the time. 

I agree..good dude, terrible football pbp guy.

3 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

Looked like it waited too late to throw it.