* Official Auburn vs. Alabama State Game Thread *

abw0004

29 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

I listed double digit wins vs SEC teams, not FCS clubs.  There is a difference.

And go look at some of the scores.

2017 at A&M was 42-27

That Arkansas game was 51-10.

11 am is a bad excuse that people love to use, despite it being arbitrary.  We've played a lot of bad games at night in the last decade, but no one seems to mind.

I am not using an excuse...just stating a fact. We have more times than not looked lethargic at 11:00am kick offs. Doesn't matter the opponent. SEC or not. That was my point. We do not have a history of coming out hot on 11:00am games. Not saying it hasn't happened, but the odds are in favor of the opposite. I certainly am not excusing it.

3 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Think Rob is his new Seth 

5 star to 5 star connection right there. 

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Tank is like EFF out of here.

1 minute ago, bootskii said:

Tank looked upset. You think he felt robbed?

Missed it, what happened?

Just now, W.E.D said:

Missed it, what happened?

Just saw it in the replay. Bo gave him a high five and Tank looked a little upset. Maybe felt like he should have gotten the TD. Dude worked hard for jt

Just now, DAG said:

I am honestly not that impressed with our secondary.

I think we need to be playing more man. I know Mason likes to play a lot of zone, but I think with the horses he has he is better suited to throw more man coverage in there. McCreary for sure has not looked as good so far.

• Like 2

We just look sloppy today. Bo is behind or late on most of the passes, oline is off. Too many penalties.  No separation by our receiver's.  Defense looks soft.  Special teams were excelling until the onside kick.. and yet another underthrown ball...