This classless nonsense needs to stop now.

AU9377

12 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Are you guys trying to play the *moral superiority card*?  That ship has sailed a long time ago with most on this board.

I have never yelled curse words at a football game nor would I.  It's disrespectful of those sitting around me.

In particular, I would never yell F**** in any situation that has a lot of women present that I don't even know.  It's classless.

Edited by homersapien
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Are you guys trying to play the *moral superiority card*?  That ship has sailed a long time ago with most on this board.

Still won't answer.

7 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

You evaded the question. 

You OK with your mother, grandmother or sister sitting in front of this crowd?

Edited by homersapien

12 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

You're the one excusing classless behavior because of your hatred of Biden.  That suggests you are also classless. 

Not sure where that fits on the "moral superiority scale" but it's a clear indicator of where you fit on the "class scale", which is low. 

Edited by homersapien

10 minutes ago, homersapien said:

You're the one excusing classless behavior because of your hatred of Biden.  That suggests you are also classless. 

Not sure where that fits on the "moral superiority scale" but it's a clear indicator of where you fit on the "class scale", which is low. 

Yep, playing the *moral superiority card*.  You are a classic leftist.

5 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

How far does saving the unfortunate go?  Should the doctors and nurses refuse treatment because a patient doesn’t listen to advise?  Has that ever happened?  Anywhere?

Why ask? Has nothing to do with what I said. 

5 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

It really is the only way people have a voice anymore.  You can’t say these things on social media as it may result in deleting the post and/or banning.  If they trying on campus they will be shouted down by people that disagree.  Biden’s policies are not getting the job done and the frustration level is at an all time high after a year and 9 months of this.  We should have learned to live with this instead of repeating the same failed policies.  Most people have, its the government that hasn’t.

You are struggling. Repeat, serves no purpose.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

I have never yelled curse words at a football game

I did once in 1985. Play before Tiffin kicked the field goal…..I thought we tackled that sob in bounds and that the clock shouldn’t have stopped.

Edited by SaltyTiger

24 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

I did once in 1985. Play before Kiffin kicked the field goal…..I thought we tackled that sob in bounds and that the clock shouldn’t have stopped.

I'm pretty sure you meant Van Tiffin and not Kiffin.  Just wanted to set the record straight for any younger people who were not alive at that time.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I remember yelling a lot of curses and punching a tv when Auburn lost to Vanderbilt in 2008. 

Ok if in your home. Knew an elderly gentleman that became fond of throwing brick pavers at the television during ball games. Family bought him foam bricks after a few television sets.

Edited by SaltyTiger
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

I did once in 1985. Play before Tiffin kicked the field goal…..I thought we tackled that sob in bounds and that the clock shouldn’t have stopped.

With you on that...

I don't know that I've ever *yelled* profanities at a sporting event, but I may have, in a happily stunned way, said "Well, I'll be gotdamned..." in 1990 after Tennessee's kicker yanked what would have been a game-winning FG about 10 yards wide left. Salvaged a 26-26 tie in a game we absolutely should have lost.

As to the FJB chant, it's not something I would do, but I totally get the sentiment spurring it on. 

Edited by SLAG-91
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, SLAG-91 said:

With you on that...

I don't know that I've ever *yelled* profanities at a sporting event, but I may have, in a happily stunned way, said "Well, I'll be gotdamned..." in 1990 after Tennessee's kicker yanked what would have been a game-winning FG about 10 yards wide left. Salvaged a 26-26 tie in a game we absolutely should have lost.

As to the FJB chant, it's not something I would do, but I totally get the sentiment spurring it on. 

Lot's of people feel this sentiment. LOL

As far as cussing at a game................I am pretty sure "WTF was that?" Has come out of my mouth at many games.....LMAO

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

They’re just being their authentic selves.

War Eagle!

• Love 1

This happened at the Mets and Yankees games too. Apparently not just a southern phenomenon.

5 hours ago, auburn41 said:

I'm pretty sure you meant Van Tiffin and not Kiffin.  Just wanted to set the record straight for any younger people who were not alive at that time.

Van Kiffin. That b#%£*<d.

• Like 1

On 9/14/2021 at 4:37 PM, SaltyTiger said:

I felt the same way when Gusty Yearout was basically tackled, allowing Stabler to run for a TD.  Happened right in front of me.

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

I felt the same way when Gusty Yearout was basically tackled allowing Stabler to run for a TD.  Happened right in front of me.

Mud game. Officials are not going to make that call vs. Bahr in those days……

he would have them fired from the day job. 

• Love 1

On 9/14/2021 at 1:39 AM, DKW 86 said:

They embarrassed my alma mater. They deserve a good quick throat punch. I would have caused a scene. I did when a couple of drunk guys were harassing USC fans back in 2003. I would do it again.

I’m sure they’re shaking in their boots 

51 minutes ago, ThereGoesDavis said:

I’m sure they’re shaking in their boots 

Lil boy, when you get to a 1000 posts let me know. B)

Edited by DKW 86

On 9/14/2021 at 11:25 AM, I_M4_AU said:

Free speech is acceptable any time.  The ramifications of free speech is public opinion unless it is *hate speech*.  In that case it is the opinion of the courts that counts.  Is it appropriate to chant F*** Bama?  I believe it is when the situation warrants.  I believe the situation warrants the chant in question.  I do not like his Presidency and I doubt I ever will.

Free speech is a powerful right of our citizens. But it loses it's power when not used with good judgment and/or intentions. In my opinion the power of free speech is best displayed when supported by "real" facts and reasoning. A bunch of students using their right of free speech by yelling something like this at a football game of all places makes them look foolish.

Edited by creed