Daren Bates weighs in

Tiger

Interesting perspective from the former AU linebacker and he discusses other former players speaking out about the Cornelius Williams firing as well. He has been breaking down all the AU games on his show Raw Room, and always has hilarious AU stories thrown in.

(NSFW LANGUAGE)

EDIT:

On Harsin and Cornelius Williams:

Edited by Tiger
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

These are always fun to listen to. Him talking about Cam never taking a slide just reminds me of what a different type of guy Cam was, and I don't know when we will ever see another like him. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

These are always fun to listen to. Him talking about Cam never taking a slide just reminds me of what a different type of guy Cam was, and I don't know when we will ever see another like him. 

This one is more focused on Harsin/Cornelius:

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Interesting perspective from the former AU linebacker and he discusses other former players speaking out about the Cornelius Williams firing as well. He has been breaking down all the AU games on his show Raw Room, and always has hilarious AU stories thrown in.

(NSFW LANGUAGE)

I didn't hear what he thought about the wr coach firing. Did I miss it?

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

I didn't hear what he thought about the wr coach firing. Did I miss it?

check one post above you I forgot to put it in the first post

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tiger said:

This just made me feel better. The instincts are still right. Literally said EVERYTHING I've been saying. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Tiger said:

So basically he agrees with how most ppl feel. Bo aint `it` and TJ should be given a shot atleast. He questioned TJs manhood a little though with that slide too soon on the qb run. Id like to hear what he has to say after looking more into the situation.

• Like 2

• WarTiger changed the title to Daren Bates weighs in
8 hours ago, cole256 said:

This just made me feel better. The instincts are still right. Literally said EVERYTHING I've been saying. 

Which means what? That you’re right? It’s your opinion based on knowing nothing. That’s it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Barnacle said:

is that why his ribs were hurt in the national championship game? 

9 hours ago, AU80cruiser said:

So basically he agrees with how most ppl feel. Bo aint `it` and TJ should be given a shot atleast. He questioned TJs manhood a little though with that slide too soon on the qb run. Id like to hear what he has to say after looking more into the situation.

Love to see your data source for that "most people" conclusion.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, auskip07 said:

is that why his ribs were hurt in the national championship game? 

Not sure where you are headed with this question, but I can't recall when/how he got hurt in that game

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

Not sure where you are headed with this question, but I can't recall when/how he got hurt in that game

just a general observation, he was hurt before the game from what i recall.   

3 hours ago, aucanucktiger said:

Love to see your data source for that "most people" conclusion.

Really? 

Read the board. More than half the board think TJ should start. If its anything over 50% it means "most"

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AU80cruiser said:

Really? 

Read the board. More than half the board think TJ should start. If its anything over 50% it means "most"

Wrong controversy. 

10 hours ago, AU80cruiser said:

Really? 

Not to rain on your parade, but as of 9:42 AM on Oct 1, Bo leads 53% to 47%.  I would assume the closeness is a QB controversy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mike4AU said:

Not to rain on your parade, but as of 9:42 AM on Oct 1, Bo leads 53% to 47%.  I would assume the closeness is a QB controversy.

There's a difference in who will start, which is what the poll is asking and who should start. A lot of people who voted that Nix will start have posted in the thread saying that Finley should start the game but won't.

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

There's a difference in who will start, which is what the poll is asking and who should start. A lot of people who voted that Nix will start have posted in the thread saying that Finley should start the game but won't.

Point taken, but I suspect Cruiser was referencing that poll, especially because TJ had more than 50% for a good while.  

Lol. @Tiger you see how quick the discredit is to former players? Hilarious. I don't know about you but it reminds me of when the 3 o linemen (dismukes, etc) were talking about their issues and experiences with Gus and many came in saying one guy was disgruntled because he wasn't on the team, and they wanted attention.

Let time pass by and it's oh my! They were right! Then the funniest part is those very same people now use the argument of lack of talent on the o line to make their points now. 

Literally laughed and discredited them for saying it then the very info use for an excuse.....can't make this up

😂😂😂🤡

Edited by cole256
  • Like 1