Wednesday Night War Report

aubiefifty

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

this is a long video but covers a lot about auburn and recruiting and special guest bryan matthews

I can't decide on these guys. I like what they are doing, but sometimes they talk out there Aspirin. They do a good job of getting guest on to talk AU though. I love when they interview old players and coaches.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I can't decide on these guys. I like what they are doing, but sometimes they talk out there Aspirin. They do a good job of getting guest on to talk AU though. I love when they interview old players and coaches.

I enjoy them.  They are just guys being dudes and not try hards like some guys like J-Boy.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

I enjoy them.  They are just guys being dudes and not try hards like some guys like J-Boy.

Yea I definitel agree on that. As I said, I like what they are doing. I have watched them since they first started before they got as big so I obviously enjoy it or I wouldn't continue to watch.

• Like 1

Don't tell anyone:  I like it when Bo has a good game and Mike G has to admit it.   I think he secretly pulls against Bo whether he realizes it or not.  It kinda comes away that way to me. 

Wish their stuff was a little more condensed. 

Overall great content. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Beaker said:

Don't tell anyone:  I like it when Bo has a good game and Mike G has to admit it.   I think he secretly pulls against Bo whether he realizes it or not.  It kinda comes away that way to me. 

Wish their stuff was a little more condensed. 

Overall great content. 

ME TOO!!!!!! Makes me laugh. I am and have been hard on Bo as anyone, but I get the thrills watching him walk it back. Mike G is a really good dude. I used to stay active in the chat during their livestream, I posted in there one night something about losing my mom and Dad with in 6 months of each other and he reached and said some very nice things. Meant a lot. He was in tears on the livestream. They all seem like great guys.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, RunInRed said:

These guys just got brought to my attention recently, what does every one think of them on the whole?

Love their show. I started watching when Gus was fired and watched every show since.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

ME TOO!!!!!! Makes me laugh. I am and have been hard on Bo as anyone, but I get the thrills watching him walk it back. Mike G is a really good dude. I used to stay active in the chat during their livestream, I posted in there one night something about losing my mom and Dad with in 6 months of each other and he reached and said some very nice things. Meant a lot. He was in tears on the livestream. They all seem like great guys.

Mike G is a good dude, very passionate, loves Auburn. He can run a little long sometimes when he hops on the soapbox, but it comes from a good place. They all seem to love Auburn, so good foundation for the show 🙂

• Like 3

Yeah I like these guys a lot, their takes, the format / discussions and the way they produce n run their the show over a lot of others.... Solid.

I like them. Their show is different. It's 4 friends talking ball. With that, you're going to get some sunshine pumping, some hAUt takes, and of course the arguments. I can't normally catch their livestreams tho so I'm normally watching later so I can't comment too much on the chat side of their community. Ike and Ceasear are my favorites. The former player interviews are great.

I definitely don't agree with some of their takes and play analyses, but at the end of the day they're Auburn fans generating conversation so I'll remain interested.

• Like 1

I like watching them. It's fun to hear them talk ball and not have to wade through arguments. I like to get their takes on the games. 

• Like 1

I like them and have a subscription. The panel format is something I find much more palatable than trying to watch videos of a single person talking their way through the same subject matter. Because they were friends before starting the show (some of them met while at AU), the chemistry feels natural and works for me.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Mike G and I were friends in college. GREAT guy!!!

• Like 5

One other note, their Gameday segments are fun. Insta-reactions to the first half and the game afterwards are really fun. It has replaced the declining AU post-game show for me 

7 hours ago, RunInRed said:

These guys just got brought to my attention recently, what does every one think of them on the whole?

I like them a lot.  It's not always a great source for Auburn news, per se, but it's an excellent source for Auburn entertainment.  Their content doesn't feel contrived, and the dynamic plays more like a very well-organized, focused group chat.  I enjoy watching/listening a few times each week.  Not sure how long the current iteration has been around, but I think they could really be something once they've lived it for a bit and refined a few things.

WDE!

10 hours ago, MadtownTiger said:

I like them a lot.  It's not always a great source for Auburn news, per se, but it's an excellent source for Auburn entertainment.  Their content doesn't feel contrived, and the dynamic plays more like a very well-organized, focused group chat.  I enjoy watching/listening a few times each week.  Not sure how long the current iteration has been around, but I think they could really be something once they've lived it for a bit and refined a few things.

WDE!

I like their Facts or Nah segments. They have done a good job growing their platform and enhancing the design. They have good web graphics and intros. They have some really good little segments. I like how they all are involved. I will continue to root for them and listen to them. I remember being one of 18 people watching their post game things back in 2020. Ceaser had short hair and Mike G hadn't gotten braces yet lol. I have literally watched them from the ground up. 

23 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Yeah, Mike really has a charismatic personality and style.   (And I love their support of the Lee County animal shelter.)

Mike has really had to eat some crow re the pre-season hyping the defense though - "SHUT OUT!!!"  ;D

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, RunInRed said:

I started watching pre-season this year.  I think it's great, even if a little long.

I've posted their link on this forum a couple of times. Glad to see they are getting more notice here.