SEC Coach, who you got?

auburnphan

Been wanting to bring this one back for a while.

who you taking in a fight?   

after years of having the first Coach to start crying, I think we got the Champ now!!!!!!

I got Harsin all the way

• Like 7
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, bigbird said:

1. Harsin

2. Pittman 

Pittman and Mark Stoops have greatly overachieved their schools' potentials.

• Like 1

I mean, I know Harsin is in shape, but do we know he'd win a fight?

I'd lean Orgeron or Pittman. 

In a spin on this question, which SEC coach do you think you could take and why is it Drinkowitz? 

Sam Pittman would get gassed if he doesn’t have knockout power. I am definitely going with our coach 

• Like 2

Guest MustardSeed

Harsin would be a good one, but I’m betting Joey Freshwater would stab him in the back with a broken bottle at first chance and Coach O would kick him in the family jewels and commence to bite off body parts. If you’re picking fight winners, you don’t take the stand up guy. You take the low down dirty ones…and Kiffin and O take that cake by a country mile. 
Now if we are going fair fight in a ring then I’d probably still pick Coach O but Harsin may be able to wear him out as long as he avoids those Coach O meat hooks

Any coach directly quoted as saying "The day I can't whoop a man's ass is the day I don't get out of bed" is definitely the guy I'm taking. Coach O all the way. 

Edited by twilli13
  • Haha 1

Harsin by a mile.  EdO may talk the talk but doesn't look like he could walk the walk longer than 10 - 15 seconds.  Just stay on your toes, stick and move and don't let him grab you because he'll be gassed just as quick as it started.  

Edited by SRBautigerfan

Guest MustardSeed
3 hours ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

I can't believe coach O isn't the runaway here. He literally threatened to throw a man's body in a fishing hole on a live phone call.

Lol. Yet a school (several actually) thought it was a good idea to let him lead young men 🤦‍♂️

12 hours ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

I mean, I know Harsin is in shape, but do we know he'd win a fight?

I'd lean Orgeron or Pittman. 

In a spin on this question, which SEC coach do you think you could take and why is it Drinkowitz? 

I can see Pittman wrastling you down, but in a fight he would run out of gas pretty quickly.

Coach O has to be in there just bc that face looks likes he's been in a few brawls in his lifetime. 

Now if kickboxing was involved too, the Harsin is the guy, with his training and allround look.

The wimpiest has got to be Kiffin. I can see him being sneaky and cheating in a fight(pulling down the other fighter's pants), or running around the ring most of the time...

I hear all this mention of Coach O and all I can picture is the Simpsons episode where he becomes a boxer and just wears guys out by letting them beat him because he has extra fluid around his brain.

• Haha 2