Orange Face Mask Heading for Transfer Portal

AUx

Rusty Reisling - al.com

Orange Face Mask was heralded by Auburn fans as a rally point going into their football matchup with Ole Miss on October 30, 2021. Many fans excitedly exalted the rare break from tradition from Auburns traditional home football uniform. However, after Auburn triumphed with a 31-20 victory over Ole Miss, largely due to the second half heroics of Orange Face Mask, few Auburn fans gave any credit. In post game comments, coach Bryan Harsin never mentioned Orange Face Mask. Ad hoc inspection of Auburn discussion boards and fan fora revealed no attribution for the win to Orange Face Mask. When reached outside his trailer on Wire Road, Orange Face Mask said, "I played hard. We been trying to be better every game. I just tried to do my part. Coach and nobody else gave me any props after the game. Fans didn't even seem to recognize me as I left the stadium. Yeah, I'm probably headed for the portal pretty soon. I was thinking about maybe going NFL soon. I hear the Bengals are interested in me." Auburn coaching staff have not returned calls from al.com staff as of this press time.

Edited by AUx
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, AUx said:

Rusty Reisling - al.com

Orange Face Mask was heralded by Auburn fans as a rally point going into their football matchup with Ole Miss on October 30, 2021. Many fans excitedly exalted the rare break from tradition from Auburns traditional home football uniform. However, after Auburn triumphed with a 31-20 victory over Ole Miss, largely due to the second half heroics of Orange Face Mask, few Auburn fans gave any credit. In post game comments, coach Bryan Harsin never mentioned Orange Face Mask. Ad hoc inspection of Auburn discussion boards and fan fora revealed no attribution for the win to Orange Face Mask. When reached outside his trailer on Wire Road, Orange Face Mask said, "I played hard. We been trying to be better every game. I just tried to do my part. Coach and nobody else gave me any props after the game. Fans didn't even seem to recognize me as I left the stadium. Yeah, I'm probably headed for the portal pretty. I was thinking about maybe going NFL soon. I hear the Bengals are interested in me." Auburn coaching staff have not returned calls from al.com staff as of this press time.

i knew you were getting the good stuff!

8 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i knew you were getting the good stuff!

OMG. Stone. Cold. Sober. Imagine if I had something to summon the muse!!

Edited by AUx
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, AUx said:

OMG. Stoned. Cold. Sober. Imagine if I had something to summon the muse!!

i will smoke enough for both of us. this auburn win came at a great time for me. for a team with no talent we just beat number ten!

• Love 1

RIP Orange Face Mask. We were so excited for you to start in this game. But after the win, we don't care so much. Looking forward to seeing you on Sundays in Cleveland. Best of luck.

Orange_Face_Mask.jpeg

Let orange face mask go.  I never heard of a more self centered player.  This was a team win.  I heard we were recruiting his brother orange face mask redux.  He is more of the team player.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Carnell said:

Let orange face mask go.  I never heard of a more self centered player

We don't talk bad about the players on here. 

• Haha 1

Heard Orange Face Mask, who has a 3.9 GPA in materials engineering, is planning to transfer to Princeton. Leaving football behind for a lacross scholarship and graduate studies. SEC schools will surely use this against us in recruiting. This coaching staff will never get another 5* face mask again. Sky is falling. ;)

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, AUx said:

RIP Orange Face Mask. We were so excited for you to start in this game. But after the win, we don't care so much. Looking forward to seeing you on Sundays in Cleveland. Best of luck.

Orange_Face_Mask.jpeg

He's just a few credits shy of a degree and he's actually announcing a top 5 later today. Speculation is that it is going to be Syracuse, Oregon State, Virginia, Oklahoma St and Illinois. They've shown him some love. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AUx said:

lacross

:laugh:

12 minutes ago, gr82be said:

He's just a few credits shy of a degree and he's actually announcing a top 5 later today. Speculation is that it is going to be Syracuse, Oregon State, Virginia, Oklahoma St and Illinois. They've shown him some love. 

I heard that too. But the guys at AuburnUnderRock are saying he has no interest in Syracuse, his dad, Old Kicker Face Mask, hates Virginia and Oklahoma St, and there is some concern about Orange Face Mask struggles with chemical dependency and the environment in Oregon. Nobody thinks he'd seriously consider Illinois. This staff is doing no better than the previous one in developing face masks. Insider said Larrondo may have been part of this. Fire Brad Larrondo.

-- Entirely different offense at Illinois. Orange Face Mask would never fit in that scheme.

Edited by AUx
  • Haha 1