Ongoing Trials in Ahmaud Arbery and Kyle Rittenhouse Cases.

CoffeeTiger

10 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Lol ok. Just the same guys arguing everything that has been racial isn't. Like I said black face isn't, it doesn't exist in the NFL......But ok you haven't seen anybody say it doesn't exist. 

But besides that like I said it's not close to being the same of things I've said

Well, I wonder how many of those arguments were similar to this one where someone was arguing that their personal experience and hypothetical situations override the facts of the actual event. Could be a good reason there were arguments made. 

I absolutely think that many time race is brought into situations where no racism is involved, but that does not mean that there is not still racism all over the place in this country. Rittenhouse was a wannabe badass and his idiocy caused two people their lives. Legally was it self-defense? Probably. But Fox News calling him brave for protecting his community is HORRIBLE! Does anyone think that he would be considered brave for his actions if he was black?

My life experience is more limited than many here because I have spent most of my life in Alabama, but IF YOU DON'T THINK IT IS EASIER TO BE A WHITE PERSON IN ALABAMA THAN TO BE A BLACK PERSON THEN YOU ARE STUPID OR ARE NOT PAYING ATTENTION.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 2

11 minutes ago, AUGunsmith said:

Yea **** the police. Give them legally required s*** and shut the hell up. Film everything.

Police killing and beating people isn't a black thing it's an everybody thing.

Say it louder for the ones in the back. 

Thats the point I try to make is not that cops don't abuse their power with black people....but that they indeed do abuse their power with ALL people therefor it isn't a race problem but a cop problem.

Hand them your DL, your insurance and registration and tell them you do not answer questions. Period. 

• Facepalm 1

18 minutes ago, AUGunsmith said:

Yea **** the police. Give them legally required s*** and shut the hell up. Film everything.

Police killing and beating people isn't a black thing it's an everybody thing.

I think real Stats bear that out.

We do have a certain and provable issue with Imbalance in the Justice System from the over reaction to a mild spike in crime back in 1992-1993. We definitely need to address that. But Rittenhouse is not a White on Black Crime issue. It is stupid, and avoidable. But not what so many want it to be.

2 hours ago, Grumps said:

I absolutely think that many time race is brought into situations where no racism is involved, but that does not mean that there is not still racism all over the place in this country.

I totally agree with this statement, but when an incident like the Rittenhouse case is viewed as racist the credibility of the accusers are diminished.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I totally agree with this statement, but when an incident like the Rittenhouse case is viewed as racist the credibility of the accusers are diminished.

I mostly agree. There are many aspects of the Rittenhouse case and our legal system, not just one. Saying the verdict is racist because a white guy is called not guilty is crazy. Saying there is no racism in our legal system (I am not accusing you of saying that) is also crazy.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cole256 said:

The fact that it's ok for him to get asked to come with your gun and help out. That in itself is entitlement. The fact because people are upset about race related stuff but it's ok to come shoot them is a problem. The fact that a boy was killed because he had a toy gun is a problem. 

The fact that the middle classwhite kid gets the benefit of doubt is a problem. The fact that everybody fought for his character and makes him a hero is race related. The way he was arrested is race related. The way the judge protected him is race related. I don't hear anybody assuming he was on drugs or was a thug. Just a ol outstanding child.

I watched police stop a black man for picking up trash and then call it in that the man is aggressive and have a weapon in his hand using the trash grabber thing. It's ok for certain people to take the law in their hand but it's wrong for another group of people to just ask why are they being questioned or arrested. 

And the greatest problem is there are problems but when it's challenged to have a discussion so many will ignore and discard. You yourself in this very thread is going around disliking and liking everything that fits your belief but that dumb ass post about everything we say is eviland we work so hard and all that bull you have no problem with......It's just sad how the people that don't have to deal with racism and such are the experts of it. But now I'm getting off topic.

I just know without a shadow of doubt if he was black he probably doesn't live to see the next day but absolutely his support would be different. 

Lot here so I will try and respond in order.

"The fact that it's ok for him to get asked to come with your gun and help out. That in itself is entitlement. The fact because people are upset about race related stuff but it's ok to come shoot them is a problem."

Oh because Black people can't go out in public with a gun? They can't go out with an AR 15? What about the all black NFAC that paraded around making threats while all carrying loaded ARs. That entire argument is flawed. Also, Kyle didn't just "come up shoot them". He was attacked. 

"The fact that a boy was killed because he had a toy gun is a problem."

What are you even talking about here bro?

The fact that the middle classwhite kid gets the benefit of doubt is a problem. The fact that everybody fought for his character and makes him a hero is race related. The way he was arrested is race related. The way the judge protected him is race related. I don't hear anybody assuming he was on drugs or was a thug. Just a ol outstanding child.

Then you say the middle class white kid gets the benefit of doubt? What benefit of doubt? You mean because he was aquitted due to self defense? Clear cut evidence of self defense on Camera is not "given the benefit of doubt". I fully believe that had the race of both attackers and Kyle been changed that we are looking at the same result. As I mentioned earlier, a case in Chicago where black man killed and 2 wounded by another black man in a gang shooting and the prosecutor doesn't even file charges so this notion that if he was black he is shot dead on scene or hung by the jury is absolute anecdotal.

"Everybody fought for his character and makes him a hero"

? Really? I have seen the majority of Mainstream media nd socil media slam this kid for a full year calling him everything from a white supremacist to a mass murderer and they are still doing so even after he has been found not guilty.  A black man may get called a thug or whatever like you mentioned, but to act like KR didn't catch an enormous amount of hell from the majority is naive.

I am not saying things do not happen like the man picking up trash. It happens to people of all races. I have seen and dealt with it first hand. What I am saying is it is completely anecdotal to say that "Kyle were black and this happened that the results would have changed" because you have seen or experienced individual situations.

I am only disliking posts that state this having anything to do with race. It isn't a belief system. It's fact. I can't help people try to make something that literally has nothing to do with race about race. I still took the time to ask you why you felt this was race related and I listened and read what you had to say, but doesn't change this scenario 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Tamir Rice

35 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

Tamir Rice

That was the only thing that came to my mind, but the part I couldn't wrap my brain around is what does Tamir Rice have to do with Kyle Rittenhouse....and again...the answer is absolutely nothing. 

• Facepalm 1

Rittenhouse was acquitted not because he was white but because the evidence overwhelmingly supported the case for self defense.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Lot here so I will try and respond in order.

"The fact that it's ok for him to get asked to come with your gun and help out. That in itself is entitlement. The fact because people are upset about race related stuff but it's ok to come shoot them is a problem."

Oh because Black people can't go out in public with a gun? They can't go out with an AR 15? What about the all black NFAC that paraded around making threats while all carrying loaded ARs. That entire argument is flawed. Also, Kyle didn't just "come up shoot them". He was attacked. 

"The fact that a boy was killed because he had a toy gun is a problem."

Then you say the middle class white kid gets the benefit of doubt? What benefit of doubt? You mean because he was aquitted due to self defense? Clear cut evidence of self defense on Camera is not "given the benefit of doubt". I fully believe that had the race of both attackers and Kyle been changed that we are looking at the same result. As I mentioned earlier, a case in Chicago where black man killed and 2 wounded by another black man in a gang shooting and the prosecutor doesn't even file charges so this notion that if he was black he is shot dead on scene or hung by the jury is absolute anecdotal.

"Everybody fought for his character and makes him a hero"

? Really? I have seen the majority of Mainstream media nd socil media slam this kid for a full year calling him everything from a white supremacist to a mass murderer and they are still doing so even after he has been found not guilty.  A black man may get called a thug or whatever like you mentioned, but to act like KR didn't catch an enormous amount of hell from the majority is naive.

I am not saying things do not happen like the man picking up trash. It happens to people of all races. I have seen and dealt with it first hand. What I am saying is it is completely anecdotal to say that "Kyle were black and this happened that the results would have changed" because you have seen or experienced individual situations.

I am only disliking posts that state this having anything to do with race. It isn't a belief system. It's fact. I can't help people try to make something that literally has nothing to do with race about race. I still took the time to ask you why you felt this was race related and I listened and read what you had to say, but doesn't change this scenario 

For some people, it is always 1965.

• Dislike 1

6 hours ago, Grumps said:

I absolutely think that many time race is brought into situations where no racism is involved, but that does not mean that there is not still racism all over the place in this country. Rittenhouse was a wannabe badass and his idiocy caused two people their lives. Legally was it self-defense? Probably. But Fox News calling him brave for protecting his community is HORRIBLE! Does anyone think that he would be considered brave for his actions if he was black?

You, like many others ITT and around the country, are just spewing BS that you wish to be true. There has been not one indication that Kyle was a "wannabe badass" and it is absolutely 100% false that he caused 2 people to lose their lives. 

I am not going to go out and make him into some kind of hero, but he is a hell of a lot closer than some of the POS that people want to make into Martyrs.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, NoALtiger said:

3 and 4 and we throw an incomplete bomb? Nice. 

12 hours ago, cole256 said:

Of course this would be, but nothing else is ever racist to you

Professional Victimhood by you and Liberal White Guilt by Homer.

• Dislike 1

Now it's a clown show 😂  The ol nothing has anything to do with race let me pretend to ask to see then attack anything different. Hilarious and sad at the same time

• Facepalm 1

4 minutes ago, PUB78 said:

Professional Victimhood by you and Liberal White Guilt by Homer.

The more you post the more I like. I like for everyone to see who they side with. 

Number 1 racist reply these days is the victim stuff

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, cole256 said:

The more you post the more I like. I like for everyone to see who they side with. 

Number 1 racist reply these days is the victim stuff

According to what sources?

On 11/15/2021 at 1:37 PM, homersapien said:

It's a fact that a 17 year-old loaded up his (illegal) assault rifle and went out-of-state looking for trouble.  As a result, two people died and a third was injured.

I wouldn't be celebrating his total innocence in this incident.  He's hardly martyr material.

I can only imagine the reaction if someone who identified as "antifa" did something comparable.

Other fusion processes are important for solar energy and for the creation of elements up to A = 58 in stellar environments. The falloff in binding energy per nucleon above A = 58 implies that most of these nuclei can spontaneously decay into lighter products. The most common of these decay processes are alpha decay, where a 4He is emitted, and fission, where the nucleus breaks up into two roughly equal mass fragments. The fission products are usually accompanied by neutrons. Intermediate decay modes, where light fragments such as 14C are emitted, are also possible and have also been observed, but their decay rate relative to alpha decay is extremely small. Although most heavy nuclei have a positive Q value for spontaneous decay, many of them have lifetimes on the order of the age of the universe and thus exist in nature, due to the hindrance of tunneling through the Coulomb barrier.

On 11/15/2021 at 1:37 PM, homersapien said:

It's a fact that a 17 year-old loaded up his (illegal) assault rifle and went out-of-state looking for trouble.  As a result, two people died and a third was injured.

How did I glance over this piece of pure ignorance without seeing it?  This is a single sentence packed with enough BS to fill a paragraph worth of lies. 

1st- The gun wasn't illegal.

2nd- it's not an "assault rifle"

3rd- he went 20 minutes up the road across statelines, legally I might add.

4th- he went to help. He didn't ask for violent trash to attack him.

5th- those 2 people are dead because they made poor choices. They chose to attack someone who wasn't willing to stand there and take it. The only other place that blame can lay besides their own feet is at the Mainstream Media, but that's another topic for another day.

10 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

How did I glance over this piece of pure ignorance without seeing it?  This is a single sentence packed with enough BS to fill a paragraph worth of lies. 

5th- those 2 people are dead because they made poor choices. They chose to attack someone who wasn't willing to stand there and take it. The only other place that blame can lay besides their own feet is at the Mainstream Media, but that's another topic for another day.

Plus, he did not carry the weapon across state lines, if I heard that right, but picked it up in Wisconsin. He didn't just load up his gun, and go out of state looking for trouble. Don't confuse sapien with facts. 

Here is my answer to Homersapien....

Other fusion processes are important for solar energy and for the creation of elements up to A = 58 in stellar environments. The falloff in binding energy per nucleon above A = 58 implies that most of these nuclei can spontaneously decay into lighter products. The most common of these decay processes are alpha decay, where a 4He is emitted, and fission, where the nucleus breaks up into two roughly equal mass fragments. The fission products are usually accompanied by neutrons. Intermediate decay modes, where light fragments such as 14C are emitted, are also possible and have also been observed, but their decay rate relative to alpha decay is extremely small. Although most heavy nuclei have a positive Q value for spontaneous decay, many of them have lifetimes on the order of the age of the universe and thus exist in nature, due to the hindrance of tunneling through the Coulomb barrier.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

Plus, he did not carry the weapon across state lines, if I heard that right, but picked it up in Wisconsin. He didn't just load up his gun, and go out of state looking for trouble. Don't confuse sapien with facts. 

You are correct.

11 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

1) Is it legal for a 17 year old to buy an assault style rifle from out of state?  Who bought it?

2) Oh Puleeze.    It's got a high capacity magazine that can fire as fast as you can pull the trigger (faster with a few illegal mods.  Fully automatic capability doesn't prevent it from being an assault rifle,  Heck, this one even had an extendable stock if it's a MP15.

3) Irrelevent

4) Also irrelevant.  But if he was there to "help", why take an assault rifle?  If he was deputized, fine, but he wasn't. 

5) Of course they made poor choices.  But if Rittenhouse - and armed vigilante hadn't made the trip they'd still be alive.  Rittenhouse made poor choices also, but he got away with it scott free.  That's a problem IMO.

Finally, I did make some false assumptions as I didn't really follow the trial.  I'll own up to every false assumption I made, in detail.  Being wrong or mistaken is not lying.  I made assumption is good faith, but I am open to correction.  I will readily admit ignorant statements when proven otherwise.

Edited by homersapien