Ongoing Trials in Ahmaud Arbery and Kyle Rittenhouse Cases.

CoffeeTiger

28 minutes ago, metafour said:

Let me say it louder for the people in the back:

FElLjZBXIAUsJRG?format=jpg&name=small

I literally felt the goalposts move

I mean I've been arguing since page 1 that this kid is not guilty and saying I would have literally hung this jury on the facts of the case had they not come to the right conclusion, and here come some ****head with a "whaddabout" on some other kid not even tangentially related to the case we're discussing.

Jeez, Meta is an asshat. 

Edited by AUDub
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, cole256 said:

Being white in America has to feel amazing

There it is. I figured there was no way possible for this thread to continue on without race being brought into it. I have already seen 1,000s of clowns online preaching this White privilege BS and bringing up race when race had absolutely not one thing to do with this case. It was a white person who killed 2 other white attackers in self defense. 

So the implication is that if he were black he would have been what...thrown under the jail? Similar to the shooting a month or so ago between rival gangs that left one dead and other injured where the Prosecutor didn't even bring up charges?

27 minutes ago, AUDub said:

I mean I've been arguing since page 1 that this kid is not guilty and saying I would have literally hung this jury on the facts of the case had they not come to the right conclusion, and here come some ****head with a "whaddabout" on some other kid not even tangentially related to the case we're discussing.

Jeez, Meta is an asshat. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

There it is. I figured there was no way possible for this thread to continue on without race being brought into it. I have already seen 1,000s of clowns online preaching this White privilege BS and bringing up race when race had absolutely not one thing to do with this case. It was a white person who killed 2 other white attackers in self defense. 

So the implication is that if he were black he would have been what...thrown under the jail? Similar to the shooting a month or so ago between rival gangs that left one dead and other injured where the Prosecutor didn't even bring up charges?

Cole is a black man. You need to weigh his words carefully. 

Think this s*** would have even have gotten to trial or a black Kyle Rittenhouse would have been able to crowdfund effective defense counsel as effectively?

Don't answer. Rhetorical question. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 2

2 hours ago, AUDub said:

Ignore the shitheads with a victim complex, Cole. They wouldn't be here if Rittenhouse was a black kid.

BS, we are pointing out that there werent any Blacks killed here. Rittenhouse shot three white guys

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, cole256 said:

Being white in America has to feel amazing

This is a pretty racist statement.

• Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, PUB78 said:

This is a pretty racist statement.

Of course this would be, but nothing else is ever racist to you

Lol. Yeah white privilege doesn't and never has existed. By the way the same people upset were the very same people arguing how there's no racism in the NFL, black face isn't racist, literally every single crime where there is racism the same people there to argue that it's not EVERY SINGLE TIME.  

Meanwhile when I get pulled over and asked if I have a gun in the car the situation is escalated when I say yes.......But hey people have problems that your ancestors owned slaves.....and of course just because that did happen there was no wealth generated from that.....hard being so oppressed. Sorry you have to go through that

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

40 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Lol. Yeah white privilege doesn't and never has existed. By the way the same people upset were the very same people arguing how there's no racism in the NFL, black face isn't racist, literally every single crime where there is racism the same people there to argue that it's not EVERY SINGLE TIME.  

Meanwhile when I get pulled over and asked if I have a gun in the car the situation is escalated when I say yes.......But hey people have problems that your ancestors owned slaves.....and of course just because that did happen there was no wealth generated from that.....hard being so oppressed. Sorry you have to go through that

Why the **** are you answering any question a cop asks? Produce the legally required docs and shut the hell up. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

BS, we are pointing out that there werent any Blacks killed here. Rittenhouse shot three white guys

The problem, and I've repeated this ad nauseam, isn't necessarily the fact that people like Rittenhouse get the benefit of a doubt. It's that others often do not. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, AUDub said:

Cole is a black man. You need to weigh his words carefully. 

Think this s*** would have even have gotten to trial or a black Kyle Rittenhouse would have been able to crowdfund effective defense counsel as effectively?

Don't answer. Rhetorical question. 

I am well aware of the ethnicity of Cole. So because he is black he can pew nonsense without being called out? Nah man.

As I mentioned....charges weren't even brought up on another killing/multi-victim shooting just a month or so before where both parties were black so to say the argument of "IF he was black yada yada yada" is nothing more than an anecdotal argument at best. 

What was it about the Rittenhouse case makes this a race issue? Why is the black community upset?  I hear that if Rittenhouse was black, he would have been shot on the spot, or get life in prison......so what does everyone want for it to be equal in their minds? Did they want Rittenhouse to get the death penalty like they assume any black person would? Or do they want any black person to be able use a gun in self defense as Rittenhouse did with the same outcome?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Cole, I have had several conversations with you here over the last few years. You always say people hunt you down and follow you and bring up stuff you said from years ago, yet here you are doing the exact same thing. 

• Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, AUDub said:

The problem, and I've repeated this ad nauseam, isn't necessarily the fact that people like Rittenhouse get the benefit of a doubt. It's that others often do not. 

And that is a Whataboutism...btw, OJ says Hi.

And I dont fully agree with the verdict, but...the trial was conducted, the jury came to a verdict. It is just that the opinions of so many were not validated.

Did O.J. Simpson 'confess' to murder in lost interview? Here's what he had  to say - CBSSports.com

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Cole, I have had several conversations with you here over the last few years. You always say people hunt you down and follow you and bring up stuff you said from years ago, yet here you are doing the exact same thing. 

It's nowhere near the same. It's a pattern. And nothing I have said is nonsense. You are just in your pocket where you'll just see it your way and you don't want to listen to anything else. That's fine, but just do that.

And as far as our conversations I don't always say anything. I point out how someone because they are mad of a previous conversation from years ago will literally wait for me to disagree with someone else and automatically jump in to pile on and make the convo get out of hand.

This is nothing close. I have no problem with you asking a question and I'll usually have no problem with clarifying anything you want but you see things I see and you don't experience what I experience and probably because you already have a preconceived notion you will choose to not believe or agreebut you can't speak for me or say what I do. More than likely you are mistaken. 

To be honest I feel how you would try to lump that together and gloss over people who's agenda is clearly to argue that racism doesn't exist to me pointing out a guy arguing over a QB just because as being the same thing is a problem itself

• Dislike 1

22 minutes ago, AUGunsmith said:

Why the **** are you answering any question a cop asks? Produce the legally required docs and shut the hell up. 

Because if I don't then if I'm beat up or killed there won't be any justice because all I had to do was comply. I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't.

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

It's nowhere near the same. It's a pattern. And nothing I have said is nonsense. You are just in your pocket where you'll just see it your way and you don't want to listen to anything else. That's fine, but just do that.

And as far as our conversations I don't always say anything. I point out how someone because they are mad of a previous conversation from years ago will literally wait for me to disagree with someone else and automatically jump in to pile on and make the convo get out of hand.

This is nothing close. I have no problem with you asking a question and I'll usually have no problem with clarifying anything you want but you see things I see and you don't experience what I experience and probably because you already have a preconceived notion you will choose to not believe or agreebut you can't speak for me or say what I do. More than likely you are mistaken. 

To be honest I feel how you would try to lump that together and gloss over people who's agenda is clearly to argue that racism doesn't exist to me pointing out a guy arguing over a QB just because as being the same thing is a problem itself

Ok Cole. I am asking you how this case has anything to do with race based on your experiences as a black man? How this case of a white kid defending himself against 3 white attackers is race related? What experiences of yours turn this into a race problem?

6 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Because if I don't then if I'm beat up or killed there won't be any justice because all I had to do was comply. I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't.

You can exercise your rights and still comply with police officers.  They are not mutually exclusive. 

20 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I have not seen anybody here say racism doesn't exist in this thread or any other.  

1 minute ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Ok Cole. I am asking you how this case has anything to do with race based on your experiences as a black man? How this case of a white kid defending himself against 3 white attackers is race related? What experiences of yours turn this into a race problem?

The fact that it's ok for him to get asked to come with your gun and help out. That in itself is entitlement. The fact because people are upset about race related stuff but it's ok to come shoot them is a problem. The fact that a boy was killed because he had a toy gun is a problem. 

The fact that the middle classwhite kid gets the benefit of doubt is a problem. The fact that everybody fought for his character and makes him a hero is race related. The way he was arrested is race related. The way the judge protected him is race related. I don't hear anybody assuming he was on drugs or was a thug. Just a ol outstanding child.

I watched police stop a black man for picking up trash and then call it in that the man is aggressive and have a weapon in his hand using the trash grabber thing. It's ok for certain people to take the law in their hand but it's wrong for another group of people to just ask why are they being questioned or arrested. 

And the greatest problem is there are problems but when it's challenged to have a discussion so many will ignore and discard. You yourself in this very thread is going around disliking and liking everything that fits your belief but that dumb ass post about everything we say is eviland we work so hard and all that bull you have no problem with......It's just sad how the people that don't have to deal with racism and such are the experts of it. But now I'm getting off topic.

I just know without a shadow of doubt if he was black he probably doesn't live to see the next day but absolutely his support would be different. 

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

4 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I have not seen anybody here say racism doesn't exist in this thread or any other.  

Lol ok. Just the same guys arguing everything that has been racial isn't. Like I said black face isn't, it doesn't exist in the NFL......But ok you haven't seen anybody say it doesn't exist. 

But besides that like I said it's not close to being the same of things I've said

13 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

You can exercise your rights and still comply with police officers.  They are not mutually exclusive. 

In theory yes but if you don't speak to policemen they will say you're not complying. 

47 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

And that is a Whataboutism...btw, OJ says Hi.

And I dont fully agree with the verdict, but...the trial was conducted, the jury came to a verdict. It is just that the opinions of so many were not validated.

Did O.J. Simpson 'confess' to murder in lost interview? Here's what he had  to say - CBSSports.com

I've spoken at length on the OJ trial in the past. May want to do your research. 

8 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

If a 17-year-old black kid had a gun at the Jan. 6 protest and shot three black men who were trying to subdue him and take his gun away and it was all on video then I think that the black kid would still be in jail. Just because there were no black people doing the shooting or being shot does not mean that our system doesn't have inherent racism.

• Like 2