Ongoing Trials in Ahmaud Arbery and Kyle Rittenhouse Cases.

CoffeeTiger

13 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

I doubt he thought he was being a hero. He and others were asked to help guard a car dealership, should he had declined to help? Maybe, maybe not. He obviously thought he was doing the right thing to try to help protect people’s property. People keep trying to say a kid should not have been there, he was 17. I’m sure he would have made the same decision if he would have already been 18. He’ll in the eyes of the law he was already an adult. 

The greater issue is the fact that we have so many people that are just fine with people going out and blatantly rioting, looting and destroying other people’s property. If the riots weren’t happening and the ones he shot weren’t there in the first place coming at him then obviously this would not have happened. The fact that this has become so politicized does nothing but make things worse. The way the media has acted throughout all this is exactly why sane people realize you cannot trust any of them. 

Don't mind the down voters. This is absolutely spot on. Every word...spot on. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Don't mind the down voters. This is absolutely spot on. Every word...spot on. 

Down votes from ICHY means I’m doing something right…. lol 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Not all on him? The kid did nothing wrong Not a single thing. He went there to help protect a business and give medical assistance. 

Strapped with an MP15? Come on, man. That's a surrogate dick for a 17 year old boy and you know it.

As for the "bare minimum amount of training" again, I don't know many grown men who could have shown more control in that situation. The kid was chased down and attacked and he waited until he couldn't wait longer and then shot. I mean the guy that pulled the Glock on him....my lord...hands up he didnt shoot and then a gun pointed at him and he shoots. These are decisions being made in split second with Adrenaline pumping. He didn't hit anyone with a stray round. He didn't fire excessively. I don't know what kind of training he has with firearms or in intense situations, but I don't know that years of training could have prepared him to handle it much better than he did given all circumstances. 

Most "grown men" don't put themselves in those kind of situations.

I also have been around guns my whole life.  My dad kept them.  I've been handling them for literal decades. I have fun shooting, though given the going rate on ammo lately and Sheepdog, my local indoor range, shutting down I've had to cut back. There are guns in my house, though they stay under lock and key with the ammunition kept in a separate location these days (got kids). I have a concealed carry permit and have for 7 years. I do carry when jobs take me to a bad are of town. 

Rittenhouse was acting in self defense in those moments.  And he had a legal right to be where he was with that gun

BUT

"it's not literally illegal for me to have done what I was doing" is the final of last resort defenses, especially with guns.

My entire life it has been drilled into my head harder than the Pledge of Allegiance: if I am carrying a gun, I do absolutely everything in my power to avoid conflict.  You do everything you can to avoid needing that gun.  That means I don't go places where conflict is likely.  It sure as **** means I don't go traveling to a place several miles away from home over concerns that somebody's business is getting ransacked by people countlessly outnumbering me.

Rosenbaum was a ******* nut, Huber was a dumbass and Grosskreutz came out of this looking like a lying sack of s*** who was carrying illegally himself, but hey life is full of those people. I've never had to shoot a single one of them. Sacks of s*** through they may be, if Rittenhouse isn't there with that gun then they're probably still alive right now. 

The media caused this all with spewing their bs narrative to the point that drove people into the streets rioting. They have lied about this case and the facts from day one labeling him as a vigilante, a white supremacist, and that he went to "hunt down" people and so many more. They are doing the same RIGHT NOW. 

Well you won't catch me sticking up for their yellow journalism, so find some other angle of attack.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Well you won't catch me sticking up for their yellow journalism, so find some other angle of attack.

Angle of attack? Have you read anything I have written? I am not attacking you. I asked your opinion on what he did wrong. 

• Facepalm 1

39 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Strapped with an MP15? Come on, man. That's a surrogate dick for a 17 year old boy and you know it.

I also have been around guns my whole life.  My dad kept them.  I've been handling them for literal decades. I have fun shooting, though given the going rate on ammo lately and Sheepdog, my local indoor range, shutting down I've had to cut back. There are guns in my house, though they stay under lock and key with the ammunition kept in a separate location these days (got kids). I have a concealed carry permit and have for 7 years. I do carry when jobs take me to a bad are of town. 

Rittenhouse was acting in self defense in those moments.  And he had a legal right to be where he was with that gun

BUT

"it's not literally illegal for me to have done what I was doing" is the final of last resort defenses, especially with guns.

My entire life it has been drilled into my head harder than the Pledge of Allegiance: if I am carrying a gun, I do absolutely everything in my power to avoid conflict.  You do everything you can to avoid needing that gun.  That means I don't go places where conflict is likely.  It sure as **** means I don't go traveling to a place several miles away from home over concerns that somebody's business is getting ransacked by people countlessly outnumbering me.

Rosenbaum was a ******* nut, Huber was a dumbass and Grosskreutz came out of this looking like a lying sack of s*** who was carrying illegally himself, but hey life is full of those people. I've never had to shoot a single one of them. Sacks of s*** through they may be, if Rittenhouse isn't there with that gun then they're probably still alive right now. 

Actually if they were not there rioting and looting then Rittenhouse would not have been there trying to help guard property that in the town he works. A job the police should have been doing.  Also, lunging at Rittenhouse and trying to take his gun was probably not a good idea. 

Edited by wdefromtx
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 2

9 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Angle of attack? Have you read anything I have written? I am not attacking you. I asked your opinion on what he did wrong. 

Why do you feel the need to address that issue with every. Damn. Reply.  

2 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Actually if they were not there rioting and looting then Rittenhouse would not have been there trying to help guard property that in the town he works. A job the police should have been doing.  Also, lunging at Rittenhouse and trying to take his gun was probably not a good idea. 

The point I'm making here is that everyone is damned dumb. 

53 minutes ago, AUDub said:

BUT

You have a lot here so  will try to stay in order. Starting with your MP15 statement being a surrogate dick. I disagree. Here is why....If I had made the choice to go to Kenosha as Kyle and many others did to help protect a place from the violent mob of "peaceful" protesters, I damn sure would have brought my most reliable and trusted AR along with my CC. 

This leads into one thing we definitely agree on, though which is that I like to think I wouldn't have chosen to go there either, but I honestly don't know how I might feel if my own city was being torched, but for now let's say I would not go. That is a choice. Doesn't make it wrong that he chose the way he did. You can spin hypothetical situations all day long, but if Rosenbum wasn't a POS criminal, and if Huber wasn't a dumbass, and if Grosskreutz hadn't tried to kill Kyle himself with a weapon that he illegally possessed, then all 3 would still be alive. If not Kyle they probably attack someone else. Maybe that person is unable to defend themselves and they get killed instead. I bet we probably wouldn't hear much mention of it had sometihng like that happened. Nope.

I really don't know what your are trying to argue honestly. I mean, you think he made a mistake by being there, but he had the right to be there. You think he shouldn't have shown up with the gun? I mean it appears we agree on the jest of things.

Edited by Tigerpro2a
  • Dislike 1

13 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Why do you feel the need to address that issue with every. Damn. Reply.  

Don't be a Damn.Drama Queen.

I mentioned it twice, once in passing and once in more detail. I was stating the reason why I think they are to blame. 

Sometimes I may respond to a post, but have something else I want to say in general so instead of starting another post I just tack it on to the end for simplicity standpoint.

Edited by Tigerpro2a
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

Good grief, so many thoughts.

As a parent I would never allow my child to arm himself with an AR15 and enter the Kenosha riot zone. Regardless, KR and his friend were invited to join other adults who had been asked by the owners of a used car lot in Kenosha to guard the property after 100 cars had been torched the previous night when police abandoned the town to rioters. City officials do your damn job!

As a parent I would never allow my child to burn down buildings nor destroy others properties.

Rittenhouse is a "white supremacist" as labeled by Joe Biden. Shameful statement by POTUS. No evidence found that this is true by the FBI and presented as evidence by defense. The politics of this really suck. Joe tried to walk it back today but cannot escape his ignorance. Sad.

KR a white child shot 3 white men and is a therefore a white supremacist. No. We have to end these shameful race lies. The politics of this really suck.

The ability of media to tug at heartstrings via lies is appalling. They absolutely are doing their very best to divide us. 

No one is a hero.

Sad day. 

20 minutes ago, AUDub said:

The point I'm making here is that everyone is damned dumb. 

Funny though, you place blame on the side that was there legally and not taking part in criminal activity. Also he didn’t travel there to take part of this, he was already there working when he and the friends he was with were asked to help protect property. 

Play stupid games and get stupid prizes. 2 dead and he has to live with that, but their actions are the reason they ended up dead. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

So I agree we don't need people thinking vigilantism is ok, but no reasonable person should gather that from this case. KR didn't act like a vigilante...he defended himself which he had every right to do. 

I don't get this "he had no right to be there" that I keep seeing. He had every right to be there. He wasn't there seeking trouble. Just the opposite. He wouldn't have had to be there if not for the thousands of Rioters and looters burning down businesses and the city. 

Nothing he did was concurrent with actions of a vigilante.  He didn't do anything wrong. 

He didn't point his gun at people that weren't attacking him. He maintained AMAZING muzzle and trigger control. 

What I hope is taken from this case is that all the rioting mob will realize maybe that they can't just do what they want without consequences. If you attack someone you may be shot and killed. 

I don't think Kyle is a hero, but I think he is an innocent young man that did nothing wrong and now will have to live with this dramatic experience for the rest of his life so I will be praying for him there. I will also pray for the families of the deceased. 

You read what you wanted to read and then misquoted what I said.  I said "he had no business being there"....he had as much right to be on a public street as anyone else. The owners of the car dealership/repair shop testified that they never asked anyone to guard their property.  I understand that KR wanted to guard their property, but the testimony was clear that he was never asked to do so.

Edited by AU9377

46 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Good grief, so many thoughts.

As a parent I would never allow my child to arm himself with an AR15 and enter the Kenosha riot zone. Regardless, KR and his friend were invited to join other adults who had been asked by the owners of a used car lot in Kenosha to guard the property after 100 cars had been torched the previous night when police abandoned the town to rioters. City officials do your damn job!

As a parent I would never allow my child to burn down buildings nor destroy others properties.

Rittenhouse is a "white supremacist" as labeled by Joe Biden. Shameful statement by POTUS. No evidence found that this is true by the FBI and presented as evidence by defense. The politics of this really suck. Joe tried to walk it back today but cannot escape his ignorance. Sad.

KR a white child shot 3 white men and is a therefore a white supremacist. No. We have to end these shameful race lies. The politics of this really suck.

The ability of media to tug at heartstrings via lies is appalling. They absolutely are doing their very best to divide us. 

No one is a hero.

Sad day. 

They never asked him or the group he was with to guard their property.

https://www.fox6now.com/news/kyle-rittenhouse-trial-car-dealership-march

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, AUDub said:

It's nice to have a president that isn't stark raving mad. 

Why didn't he have the White House physician to declare that he was the healthiest President to ever be elected?

• Haha 2

Spoiler

Owner of car lot pictured with his security team.

kyle rittenhouse trial

4 hours ago, cole256 said:

Being white in America has to feel amazing

Not really. Everything we say or do is wrong, racist, and evil. We only get ahead, not by hard work and scrimping and saving, but by enslaved people that were dead 100+ years ago. And that's only the beginning of everything that is wrong with us. Everything we do oir say is bad and oppressive, even to people we dont know or cant even hear us. We killed everybody even though we werent alive when all the killing took place. We are just 100% evil all the time, all day and nite. We can give to charity, still evil. We can feed the hungry, still evil. We can clothe the needy, still evil...

NVM that all nations, African, Native American, Rome, Persia, etc all had slaves. The term slaves comes from Slavs.  Only American Whites are truly this evil...

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, DKW 86 said:

Not really. Everything we say or do is wrong, racist, and evil. We only get ahead, not by hard work and scrimping and saving, but by enslaved people that were dead 100+ years ago. And that's only the beginning of everything that is wrong with us. Everything we do oir say is bad and oppressive, even to people we dont know or cant even hear us. We killed everybody even though we werent alive when all the killing took place. We are just 100% evil all the time, all day and nite. We can give to charity, still evil. We cant feed the hungry, still evil. We can clothe the needy, still evil...

Ask the three white guys shot how amazing they feel. Oh wait, two are dead. Yeah amazing. 

18 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Not really. Everything we say or do is wrong, racist, and evil. We only get ahead, not by hard work and scrimping and saving, but by enslaved people that were dead 100+ years ago. And that's only the beginning of everything that is wrong with us. Everything we do oir say is bad and oppressive, even to people we dont know or cant even hear us. We killed everybody even though we werent alive when all the killing took place. We are just 100% evil all the time, all day and nite. We can give to charity, still evil. We cant feed the hungry, still evil. We can clothe the needy, still evil...

Yeah that sounds horrible......

• Love 1

1 hour ago, wdefromtx said:

Funny though, you place blame on the side that was there legally and not taking part in criminal activity.  

No I didn't. Not exclusively. 

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Yeah that sounds horrible......

Ignore the shitheads with a victim complex, Cole. They wouldn't be here if Rittenhouse was a black kid.

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

You have a lot here so  will try to stay in order. Starting with your MP15 statement being a surrogate dick. I disagree. Here is why....If I had made the choice to go to Kenosha as Kyle and many others did to help protect a place from the violent mob of "peaceful" protesters, I damn sure would have brought my most reliable and trusted AR along with my CC. 

The point I'm making is he shouldn't have been there at all!. He's a ******* child!

This leads into one thing we definitely agree on, though which is that I like to think I wouldn't have chosen to go there either, but I honestly don't know how I might feel if my own city was being torched, but for now let's say I would not go. That is a choice. Doesn't make it wrong that he chose the way he did. You can spin hypothetical situations all day long, but if Rosenbum wasn't a POS criminal, and if Huber wasn't a dumbass, and if Grosskreutz hadn't tried to kill Kyle himself with a weapon that he illegally possessed, then all 3 would still be alive. If not Kyle they probably attack someone else. Maybe that person is unable to defend themselves and they get killed instead. I bet we probably wouldn't hear much mention of it had sometihng like that happened. Nope.

Which is why I actually sympathize with him, to a degree. He was a minor in a s***ty situation and it's not entirely his fault he was there. 

I really don't know what your are trying to argue honestly. I mean, you think he made a mistake by being there, but he had the right to be there. You think he shouldn't have shown up with the gun? I mean it appears we agree on the jest of things.

Having a right to be there doesn't mean it was smart to be.

He should not have been there. 

Edited by AUDub
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, metafour said:

Dat privilege bruh....

[img]https://i.imgflip.com/5ptirf.jpg[/img]

Lol legally owned firearm. Ask Mr. Black about that.