Ongoing Trials in Ahmaud Arbery and Kyle Rittenhouse Cases.

CoffeeTiger

8 hours ago, AUDub said:

(How long do we let this go before we tell him this is literally Cole's profession?)

What were the odds someone would want to start a radioactive argument on a football forum? I wish this stuff would be used for good like me winning the lottery or something 😂

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, cbo said:

Shame on me for being shocked when I heard this statement. I should know better by now.

You're right that it only takes one dog to hear the whistle. Luckily we didn't have one on this jury. 

The crazy part is that it would have been much more effective to simply argue that he wasn't out for a jog due to what he was wearing.  I am in no way saying that justifies running down and shooting an unarmed man in the street, but the key to a jury is having them relate to your argument.  I don't see how that statement had any value, other than the hail Mary approach.

4 hours ago, AUDub said:

I think a lot of that was a Hail Mary to try and appeal to that hopefully one juror that could hang the whole thing.

Isn’t this what all defense lawyers and prosecutors do if they don’t have a slam dunk case no matter what the trial is about?

• Facepalm 1

22 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Isn’t this what all defense lawyers and prosecutors do if they don’t have a slam dunk case no matter what the trial is about?

Very risky move. If you miss the mark with something that revolting then the jury is going to air their revulsion. Most likely at your client. 

14 hours ago, cole256 said:

Lol. You don't get it 😂

You said prove it wrong and I did. I'm the one that called you out. No you admit that you are wrong. Like I said it's only the most common in certain situations but you originally stated it's the most common form decay and that's not true. It's only true when you go up the line of stability a bit. 

Also you just now brought up cluster decay, which is a rarer form of decay so you had to go find a special case where alpha decay is more common, which just proves how my original statement of that's not always the case, just the case in certain situations true. 

You tried to be funny with that lame joke and it wasn't funny at all. While you were copying and pasting you didn't count on someone actually knowing you are talking bull......can't copy and paste your way out of your original post wasn't accurate. Probably because you only copied a snippet of it.

But I know.....it's hard on you isn't it? 😂

You are wrong, admit it. LOL 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, cole256 said:

Lol. You don't get it 😂

You said prove it wrong and I did. I'm the one that called you out. No you admit that you are wrong. Like I said it's only the most common in certain situations but you originally stated it's the most common form decay and that's not true. It's only true when you go up the line of stability a bit. 

Also you just now brought up cluster decay, which is a rarer form of decay so you had to go find a special case where alpha decay is more common, which just proves how my original statement of that's not always the case, just the case in certain situations true. 

You tried to be funny with that lame joke and it wasn't funny at all. While you were copying and pasting you didn't count on someone actually knowing you are talking bull......can't copy and paste your way out of your original post wasn't accurate. Probably because you only copied a snippet of it.

But I know.....it's hard on you isn't it? 😂

Not really. I was just pulling you chain, which is easy to do. Surely you have a sense of humor. 

Former DA Johnson may have covered another murder. If this is true whose the real thug? 

Hopefully somebody will get barnhill.....can anybody argue that this isn't privilege?

Edited by cole256

• 3 weeks later...

So much for Rittenhouse laying low and not walking into the arms of the far right movement. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/12/21/kyle-rittenhouse-standing-sue-media/

Weeks after Kyle Rittenhouse said he wanted to “lay low” when he was found not guilty of homicide, attempted homicide and other charges related to last year’s fatal shootings that rocked Kenosha, Wis., the teen was welcomed Monday at a conservative conference to music, pyrotechnics and a standing ovation from thousands of attendees.

“You’re a hero to millions,” Turning Point USA leader Charlie Kirk told Rittenhouse during the group’s AmericaFest gathering in Phoenix. “It’s an honor to be able to have you.”

• Sad 2

10 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

So much for Rittenhouse laying low and not walking into the arms of the far right movement. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/12/21/kyle-rittenhouse-standing-sue-media/

Weeks after Kyle Rittenhouse said he wanted to “lay low” when he was found not guilty of homicide, attempted homicide and other charges related to last year’s fatal shootings that rocked Kenosha, Wis., the teen was welcomed Monday at a conservative conference to music, pyrotechnics and a standing ovation from thousands of attendees.

“You’re a hero to millions,” Turning Point USA leader Charlie Kirk told Rittenhouse during the group’s AmericaFest gathering in Phoenix. “It’s an honor to be able to have you.”

They should not have invited him to speak, but I suspect he chose to go because I am sure they paid him nicely to be a guest along with paying for all his expenses to travel. That is probably quite appealing for an 18 year old.

On 12/22/2021 at 2:46 PM, wdefromtx said:

They should not have invited him to speak, but I suspect he chose to go because I am sure they paid him nicely to be a guest along with paying for all his expenses to travel. That is probably quite appealing for an 18 year old.

No doubt. 

Who wouldn't enjoy being introduced with music, pyrotechnics and heroizing rhetoric?  :rolleyes:  :laugh:

But then, what this article is really about is the wingnut radicals who saw fit to do it.

• 1 month later...

So someone explain this to me please. How is it the killers have racist texts and pictures and stuff, why was it even an option or hope that this stuff not be used to prove it a hate crime?

Meanwhile right now you have George Zimmerman suing Trayvon Martin's parents...a killer suing the parents of the child he murdered........justice

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, cole256 said:

So someone explain this to me please. How is it the killers have racist texts and pictures and stuff, why was it even an option or hope that this stuff not be used to prove it a hate crime?

Especially when members of the juror pool were probably dismissed for displaying anti-racist sentiments. 

Meanwhile right now you have George Zimmerman suing Trayvon Martin's parents...a killer suing the parents of the child he murdered........justice

Fortunately it was thrown out but it's on ongoing crime committed by the state that he isn't in jail, much less allowed to continue to torture that poor family in this way. 

17 hours ago, cole256 said:

The problem will be proving to a jury that this particular incident was committed with malice due to the race of the victim.   Honestly, the 3 already convicted would likely welcome being convicted of the federal charges.  Federal prisons are much nicer than the state prison system.