Ongoing Trials in Ahmaud Arbery and Kyle Rittenhouse Cases.

CoffeeTiger

7 hours ago, AU9377 said:

I did laugh when i read that.....  Seriously though, couldn't he have been just as protected without that being his weapon of choice?

In this case, he never should have been there.  Just really dumb to play with that fire.  But I do think that there are instances when an AR15 would be good to have for self defense (pretty rare if I'm being honest) or even hunting (hog control being one of them).  The down side that most of us agree on is that idiots gonna idiot.  What no one will agree on is how to prevent that.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, AU9377 said:

I did laugh when i read that.....  Seriously though, couldn't he have been just as protected without that being his weapon of choice?

..if it were a basic shot gun, there would have been one more dead moat likely....

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 2

Mistrial with prejudice could still be on the table.

A big issue that could be in play is that the prosecutors withheld drone footage that's in HD and much clearer showing that Rittenhouse didn't aim his rifle at the Ziminsky's. The footage wasn't provided to the defense until Saturday after both sides had rested.

edit: misspelled ziminsky

Edited by Auburnfan91

1 hour ago, Auburnfan91 said:

Mistrial with prejudice could still be on the table.

A big issue that could be in play is that the prosecutors withheld drone footage that's in HD and much clearer showing that Rittenhouse didn't aim his rifle at the Ziminskis. The footage wasn't provided to the defense until Saturday after both sides had rested.

Motions have already been heard. The jury will reach a verdict or they will be unable to reach a verdict.  It is possible that they will reach a verdict on some charges and not others, but a mistrial at this stage would be about as likely as suffering frost bite on a Sunday afternoon in July on a boat in Mobile bay. 

The issues that you mention would have to be taken up on appeal if there is a guilty verdict on any or all of the charges. A quick verdict would likely still take a day or two due to the number of charges and the fact that there are 3 different individuals that were shot.  Anybody that professes to know what is going on in the jury room is a liar, so I wouldn't place much faith in the Youtube news.

2 hours ago, AU9377 said:

NOBODY knows what is going on in that jury room.

This. There's going to be a lot of sound, fury and stupid floating around for the next few days. 

Just now, AUDub said:

This. There's going to be a lot of sound, fury and stupid floating around for the next few days. 

And Posobiec is a lying sack of s*** I wouldn't trust to shake a drink even if he was an epileptic at a rave.

Just putting that out there. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

Motions have already been heard. The jury will reach a verdict or they will be unable to reach a verdict.  It is possible that they will reach a verdict on some charges and not others, but a mistrial at this stage would be about as likely as suffering frost bite on a Sunday afternoon in July on a boat in Mobile bay. 

The issues that you mention would have to be taken up on appeal if there is a guilty verdict on any or all of the charges. A quick verdict would likely still take a day or two due to the number of charges and the fact that there are 3 different individuals that were shot.  Anybody that professes to know what is going on in the jury room is a liar, so I wouldn't place much faith in the Youtube news.

The latest motion was just filed by the defense on Monday(yesterday) and quite frankly it's the most damning because the prosecutors used that drone footage as their main argument that Rittenhouse provoked the shootings. 

The prosecution intentionally went with the lower quality footage during the trial to make it less clear and make it appear that Rittenhouse was pointing his gun at Ziminsky before Joseph Rosenbaum attacked Rittenhouse and was shot. They had HD clear footage showing Rittenhouse didn't point his gun at Ziminsky and didn't give the footage to the defense until Saturday after the evidence had been closed for the trial.

9 hours ago, AUDub said:

Oh a Posobiec fan.

Jesus Christ. 

This dismissal s*** is getting old. If the guy is wrong, then give him hell about it. He is quoting a US Marshal PRESUMABLY. If he is lying or making it up, give it time and we can all laugh at him.

Hell half the country got fooled by the Russia Hoax BS and SHOULD be called out for being the SFs they ARE, They listened to liars for 4 years AND STILL LISTEN TO THOSE SAME LIARS. It is funny, to those of us with working brains that the people most often "Dismissing" sources out of hand, not even looking to see if they Might be or could be true, are the same people that have been made fools of by the supposedly MSM over the last four years time after time, after time after time....and yet continue to be made fools of over and over again by Comey, Strzok, Brennan, McCabe, Michael Avenatti ( a known, convicted, con-artist, and grifter that these SFs bought hook, line, sinker, rod, and reel, boat, trailer, truck and boat ramp.) Btw, everyone named above has been caught lying and half of them are still on CNN almost nightly as paid talking heads. Brennan and McCabe are KNOWN LIARS.

In case you missed it, Strzok and his buddies faked and forged emails to get illegal warrants on American Citizens and then used fruit from the poisoned tree to lie and leak to reporters about essentially entrapped witnesses. At the end of the day, almost all of those charges are going to be dismissed because they should be. The FBI, once Americas most respected LEA is now disgraced. How as a juror can you take anything that the FBI says at face value? WE KNOW THEY CAN AND DO LIE.

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

Listen to Strzok hang himself and the FBI.at the 1:50 mark. If everybody in the room, or within the FBI knew all then why didnt one man stand up and stop the faking of emails by Special Agent Clinesmith? IF Strzok is telling the truth, than just how many FBI Agents and Managers knew about the altered emails and went along with it. Either Strzok is a lying POS  lying his ass off yet again OR a large group in the FBI knew about and were in on the coverup for Clinesmith. BTW, Clinesmith is the guy telling everyone at the FBI that they all need to get good lawyers on retainer as Russiagate Investigation starts up.

Edited by DKW 86
  • Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

This dismissal s*** is getting old. If the guy is wrong, then give him hell about it. He is quoting a US Marshal PRESUMABLY. If he is lying or making it up, give it time and we can all laugh at him.

Hell half the country got fooled by the Russia Hoax BS and SHOULD be called out for being the SFs they ARE, They listened to liars for 4 years AND STILL LISTEN TO THOSE SAME LIARS. It is funny, to those of us with working brains that the people most often "Dismissing" sources out of hand, not even looking to see if they Might be or could be true, are the same people that have been made fools of by the supposedly MSM over the last four years time after time, after time after time....and yet continue to be made fools of over and over again by Comey, Strzok, Brennan, McCabe, Michael Avenatti ( a known, convicted, con-artist, and grifter that these SFs bought hook, line, sinker, rod, and reel, boat, trailer, truck and boat ramp.) Btw, everyone named above has been caught lying and half of them are still on CNN almost nightly as paid talking heads. Brennan and McCabe are KNOWN LIARS.

In case you missed it, Strzok and his buddies faked and forged emails to get illegal warrants on American Citizens and then used fruit from the poisoned tree to lie and leak to reporters about essentially entrapped witnesses. At the end of the day, almost all of those charges are going to be dismissed because they should be. The FBI, once Americas most respected LEA is now disgraced. How as a juror can you take anything that the FBI says at face value? WE KNOW THEY CAN AND DO LIE.

Oh shut up. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Have to disagree with you here.  Posobiec has a long well documented history of being a alt-right internet troll and spouting off numerous conspiracy theories and outright false information and "news". He's not a real journalist and he doesn't have "sources" 

Anything he says absolutely should be dismissed. 

• Facepalm 1

6 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Have to disagree with you here.  Posobiec has a long well documented history of being a alt-right internet troll and spouting off numerous conspiracy theories and outright false information and "news". He's not a real journalist and he doesn't have "sources" 

I mean this little tidbit is pretty much self-refuting to boot.

3 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Even the worst can be right every now and then.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Follow up a dismissal with...a dismissal. You are stuck on this crap. :big:

6 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Even the worst can be right every now and then.

Good to know Mr. Pizzagate himself has an ardent defender here. 

Like I said, David, it's self-refuting. What is a US Marshal doing at a state proceeding? 

Edited by AUDub
  • Facepalm 1

Just now, AUDub said:

Good to know Mr. Pizzagate himself has an ardent defender here. 

Like I said, David, it's self refuting. What is a US Marshall doing at a state proceeding? 

No idea. I am not defending the guy. I am just saying that even the worst of us may have a point. Dismissing people or points is not intellectual engagement, It is just a two bit discourse device.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

No idea. I am not defending the guy. I am just saying that even the worst of us may have a point. Dismissing people or points is not intellectual engagement, It is just a two bit discourse device.

I dismissed it for 2 reasons.

Posobiec is a notoriously bad actor that lies routinely for internet clout.

It's, as I said above, self-refuting. 

40 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Intellectual engagement has to have some form of discretion in what points of view are worth engagement and which ones are not.  There are millions of opinions, ideas, thoughts, and stories out there, you can't give them all equal weight "just in case" they are correct. 

If a person has a documented history of telling lies and faking stories, then no, nothing they say should be considered. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

I mean we have a daily dose of media ignorance, bias, and stupidity on this case yet we choose a single clown to examine? Losing faith in this forums intellectual abilities. Just saying.

Edited by AUFAN78