* Official Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread *

abw0004

Last week we couldn't complete pitch and catch passes. Bo and Kobe look like D2 players. A week later we got Bo hitting everything and Kobe making one hand catches left and right. Gotta love college football

• Like 1

Just now, e808 said:

I will chalk last week up to a situational loss. The team has been playing well for the most part . Even against Georgia there were opportunities 

I would say meh to that. We did not execute against the best 3 defenses we played but look good against equal or less talented teams.  I will leave it at that

Just now, au302 said:

Last week we couldn't complete pitch and catch passes. Bo and Kobe look like D2 players. A week later we got Bo hitting everything and Kobe making one hand catches left and right. Gotta love college football

*Auburn football*

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AUStew87 said:

At this rate, we may get to see D Davis get some snaps. 

Well now you've done it,  you put a curse on us now we don't score again 😁🤣

Edited by autiger88

4 minutes ago, Bro Johnny Mac said:

Kobe is our best WR..

Yup. He's just a work in progress and still learning to be consistent. He's shown flashes all year.

I don't think it's a stretch to think he'll end up leaving Auburn as one of the best WRs we've had in a while

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, au302 said:

JABA!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tbone4jc said:

I would say meh to that. We did not execute against the best 3 defenses we played but look good against equal or less talented teams.  I will leave it at that

Auburn did decent against PennState. Nobody has done anything against Georgia. The only outlier is TAMU

6 minutes ago, Pedaler said:

Uh oh. Last time we scored 28 in the first half, we didn’t score another touchdown for 7 quarters. J/k

Somewhat thought this...but more in we've seen the offense have great halves... Hopefully we can put together a complete game on offense 

7 minutes ago, AUStew87 said:

At this rate, we may get to see D Davis get some snaps. 

Doubt we get to our 4th QB