* Official Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread *

abw0004

3 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Or they can see who’s going to be coaching them. 

Show me a coach  that can consistently get 5 star performance out of 3 star talent. That is about where we are today.

Edited by CCTAU
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, WarDamnDoc said:

Might as well give TJ or DD a shot at this point.  Bo is in a bad headspace now, and he doesn't play well when rattled. Hard to see us pulling this out without a major spark.

I'll be shocked. They are trotting him out there injured despite his poor play

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

I would like to see us just run Nickel, inside blitz, with the corners pushed up in press man, over and over. It works every time on NCAA 2014 against the computer

Just now, milehighfan said:

I remember the days when we would not only beat state but beat them bad. Now, we get white knuckled against Georgia State.

Says a lot

9 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Shut up. You know nothing about what I think about anything. You're just a broken record posting the same old crap every week. Put me on ignore or scroll on by. And do not ever speak for me. I am well able to speak for myself. 

How about you ignore me. It was you who reacted on my first posts. Don't dish out what you can't take. 

Edited by Farmer Brown

3 minutes ago, shabby said:

Hey look another 3 man rush 🤣

If Harsin wants to make it three years, he most likely needs to change OC, DC, WR coach and OL coach. That’s a scary pathetic thought after one season with a brand new coaching staff. We will not beat SC or Bama and should refuse to go to a bowl game at 6/6. Then again the 15 extra practices gives our 5* QB time to regress even more. We will be in the cellar with LSU at end of season. Harsin is not winning people over trotting a team out there that looks like this. Just bad football all around. 

• Like 1

Just now, cole256 said:

Yeah that's it.....

I mean, this isn't good coaching/strategy.

The QB has completed like 97% of his passes.  Virtually every QB we've faced has done that. The Alabama State QB went like 18/21. We let Clifford comp 85% and every other game he's been 55%. 

We've been horrendous against the pass all year.. It's more than just solely players and depth.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AUreo said:

Offensively, this OL is just not good enough. MS State stops our running game and it’s basically game over.

Defense is a different story…

They were good enough to rush for over 100 yards in the first half.

Just now, Bro Johnny Mac said:

Not over yet...

Still time

Hoping you are right.

4 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

So who gets fired at the end of the year for this game? I vote BOBO I hope we fire his ass this week. 

I mean, Mason ain’t exactly putting together master game plans.