* Official Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread *

abw0004

5 minutes ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

Auburn doing their best 28-3 Falcons Super Bowl loss impression. Is Tom Brady playing against us?

5 minutes ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

Auburn doing their best 28-3 Falcons Super Bowl loss impression. Is Tom Brady playing against us?

And I haven’t watched a falcons game since. 

1 minute ago, AUStew87 said:

That’s twice this year we have lost a player on a bull sh?t targeting call. The conference needs to clean house with these refs. 

Exactly. It’s bad. I get protecting players but you can’t take the defense out of the game 

Edited by Auburn Tiger

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I'm not on the fire Harsin wagon, but alot of people before this season got sold an image. Harsin did a beautiful job of being everything anti-Gus, and that's what many of us wanted. There's emotional attachments that cause some people to not want to be wrong about this guy as HC. 

That's my thoughts on that topic 

look I agree. He said the right things. Seemed tough and focused. Acted like it would be best man up and we’re gonna solidify fundamentals.

Fundamentals don’t look any different. Defensive scheme is awful. Offense stagnant. No concept of adjusting QB just to see what we can do. Across the board failure.

It was all talk.

• Like 1

We have been outscored 40-0. 
we probably hade a good week of practice though!

1 minute ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Been holding all day but only call it on two pat’s..lol

That is how the incessant cheating works. Calls to offset it on paper later. 

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

Lol I've been extremely critical of Bo, but OM.

Announcers even called out the scheme. We've given up 5 straight easy TD drives doing the same thing. We are WORST in the SEC besides Vandy in comp%. There us scheme involved there. Especially when we have a lock down corner.

It's scheme in addition to players. Mason has a lot of blame too. He's not infallible in this situation 

Infallible no. But if you know what to do without any lineman.....I don't. I've never seen a good d without good d line. Actually this is the best job I've seen from a team without any stars on the D line.

That's my opinion

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Auburn Tiger said:

Yep. Somebody somewhere didn’t want us winning this game. Lol. 

Oh it’s hardly why we’re getting our ass whipped. Just was pointing it out for comic relief.