* Official Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread *

abw0004

HORSE CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

If they toss him for THAT. His head was up all the way. He did NOT lead with helmet. 

If they they him for that, the refs should be fined for not knowing the rules and not implanting them fairly and responsibly, especially since the targeting call against state was way closer to targeting than this. 

For all of you Mike Bobo and Derek Mason apologists....

This is a huge pile of sh!t game resume builder for both of them.

Absolute dumf****ery from both sides of the ball and special teams.  

Own the failure. 

That goes for Bryan Harsin too.  Replace Bo Nix right now. Why leave him in with a tweaked ankle when you aren't moving the ball worth a crap in the 2nd half? Worried about blow back from the PTB? Grow a set of testicles!

• Like 4

I've never seen such an obvious case of the Refs trying to insert themselves into a game, repeatedly, and decide the outcome. There is no way that is forcible contact to the head.

Blatant cheating by the officials, on the field and in Birmingham. I would protest this game and just head to the fricking locker room. 

• Like 2

Just now, Auburn Tiger said:

That was absolutely horse***t. If I’m Harsin, I take the fine and call out the idiot zebras. 

How is that targeting but state’s target wasn’t?

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, ToomersRevenge said:

Last week I said Harsin wasn’t long for us and got jumped. Feels like more converts this week.

I'm not on the fire Harsin wagon, but alot of people before this season got sold an image. Harsin did a beautiful job of being everything anti-Gus, and that's what many of us wanted. There's emotional attachments that cause some people to not want to be wrong about this guy as HC. 

That's my thoughts on that topic