Bobo Bottom 10 Moments of Year

AUght2win

Still have a lot of football left for Mike to one-up his blunders, but let's recap his most horrible moments thus far.

1. Fade out of bounds on 4th and Goal from 2 at Penn State.

2. Deep throw to tight end on 4th and 1 against South Carolina.

3. Fifty nine minutes without an offensive touchdown against Georgia State.

4. Six straight quarters without a TD between Ole Miss and TAMU game.

5. Opening half at PSU with WR pass that was fumbled by Kobe Hudson.

6. Designed 5 yard out route on 3rd and 10 against Miss State, in pivotal 2nd half drive. 

7. Designed QB rollout for crucial 2 point conversion vs. MSU despite Bo Nix having broken ankle.

8. No offensive touchdowns in second halves of Ole Miss, TAMU, and first 12 minutes of MSU.

9. Failed Flea Flicker in 4th quarter at TAMU.

10. Continually going away from the nation's best running back after he gets hot.

Submit your favorite horrible Bobo Moment!

• Love 1

Bobo has to go. The playcalling tonight has been atrocious. Just unexcusable. I swear if I had called the game we would've won.

Like so many bad calls that ended drives bc Bobo is a fckg idiot.

12 minutes ago, rophle said:

Ok, to be fair, #5 wasn’t his fault. The rest of the list is legit

Unnecessary trickery is always a risk. Especially to open a half and make a non QB throw.

The failure to use Tank is #1. One the drive where Auburn got the ball with around 5 minutes left, we get the big play action pass and the not ONE run play with Tank. Result: punt. 

And not running Tank on 4th and half a yard is inexcusable. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Didba said:

Bobo has to go

Thank you. He basically cost UGA a lot of wins and Richt his job and if Harsin isn’t careful, the same will happen. Finley is very bad! He may have an arm but his accuracy is worse than Bo’s. I hope the Holden kid is better. This is not the O for DD. This is also the most pathetic AU D I have seen in a long while. Buckle up, because Harsin cant recruit in the South. There is far too many problem areas and the current coaches aren’t capable of teaching. Pile on, because any disagreement is empty and just undeniable. This is an awful team and I now will eat my words about Gus. 

Mid 2nd tonight. 3rd and 4, Like a 25 yard pass down right seam. Very late tonight, 2 and 8, have to figure using all 4 downs. Give it to your stud tailback? Nope. Pass, Pass. Punt.

Why do Auburn's play callers have to be so freaking stupid? Bobo is no better than Malzahn.

7 minutes ago, Old fan 47 said:

Thank you. He basically cost UGA a lot of wins and Richt his job and if Harsin isn’t careful, the same will happen. Finley is very bad! He may have an arm but his accuracy is worse than Bo’s. I hope the Holden kid is better. This is not the O for DD. This is also the most pathetic AU D I have seen in a long while. Buckle up, because Harsin cant recruit in the South. There is far too many problem areas and the current coaches aren’t capable of teaching. Pile on, because any disagreement is empty and just undeniable. This is an awful team and I now will eat my words about Gus. 

Someone earlier this week said Finley shouldn’t transfer because he would have to sit out a year and he’s a lock to start in 2023 😂😂😂

1 minute ago, woodford said:

Someone earlier this week said Finley shouldn’t transfer because he would have to sit out a year and he’s a lock to start in 2023 😂😂😂

Well I never said that. If he is the future. AU is screwed!!!!! Bottom line. 

I remember when everyone was saying we were going to hire CKS. The rumor was he was going to bring in Bobo as offensive coordinator. That scared the hell out of me, and lo and behold if we don't still end up with this complete failure as OC. He has literally failed everywhere he has been and teams are glad to see him go. This clown 🤡 continously keeps failing up.

The whole point for Bobo was for him to be a QB coach and help ease with recruiting , but now we see recruiting isn’t better and your play calling is shaky. You gotta go 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, johnnyAU said:

Bobo is terrible, but this may be the most poorly coached ST units I've ever seen.

It’s literally the worst special teams unit I’ve ever seen. Opposing teams should 100% kick it short because you know we’ll be flagged on any gain more than 10 yards. 

3 hours ago, johnnyAU said:

Bobo is terrible, but this may be the most poorly coached ST units I've ever seen.

Dude should’ve been fired before Coach Corn.  Ofc ST’s is about effort and discipline, we don’t have either.  That falls on Harsin.  Can he fire himself?  One can only hope.