Men vs Alabama Game Thread

Maverick.AU

Wendell going to the line! Yes I will continue to complain about these refs bc they have kept Kessler out of the majority of this game bc of their crap

wendell makes both 38-33 AU 1:39

Edited by Maverick.AU
  • Like 1

Really missing Kessler being a factor tonight. Dylan is trying and has his moments but is way to lumbering in the paint. 

• Like 1

Solid half.

good- hustle , team effort , attitudes , smith

Bad- Shot selection, free throw shooting, turnovers . Kess is flat . 

Too many bad shots, Flan playing like garbage, not making layups.  Auburn should be winning by 10+.  Hope they calm down and do what they should 2nd half.

• Like 1

I think Cardwell has handled the extended time better tonight than against Florida.  Although Florida had 1 dominating player.  Cardwell has been getting his hand on the ball a lot. 

• Like 1

Cardwell may not be Kessler but he doesn’t need to be.  Keep the high energy , rebound and putbacks… then let jabari and the back court win it.

I wanna see flan going to the hoop.  Williams also.

• Like 3

Kind of cold half of shooting, we're away at our rivals' place, and one of our most dominant players essentially fouled out two minutes in... and yet, we came out of it with a five point lead.  Pretty impressive honestly.  This team is so good it's ridiculous.

Could stay tight, but feels like a lot of bounces went their way that half.  May open up still, we'll see.

We were up by nine, dominating.  Then a string of bad shots and fouls.

But Jabari is feeling it.  Maybe it's his night to learn to lead an NCAA team in a key game.

Feed him the ball.  Feed him.  Let him show why he is so highly touted.