Press saying: "Bama 11-0 in 2005!"

DKW 86

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think pulling up old threads is kind of funny to be honest.

239257[/snapback]

I have to agree with our oldest rival here. I take this as good natured ribbing. I don't see anythng that crosses a line here.

Of course while reading this, I have this image in my mind of Brodie on the turf, and that makes me smile.

Fear the thumb!

OK...I'll say it. Alabama's NOT going to have really good season. And my reasoning is thus:

In the last two years they've beaten NO ONE...they have essentially the same team this year, that has beaten NO ONE for the last two years. What makes anyone think that things will change for the better?

They have a questionable offensive line...their all world "D" was pounded by MINNESOTA in the Bowl game last year...someone will go to school on that tape. And Brodie, who I respect for his intestinal fortitude, has done little up to now to merit the hype, EVEN if he does manage to stay upright this year.

SO there...I said it...7, maybe 8 wins. "So let it be written...so let it be done!"

:au:   :homer:

170157[/snapback]

lol

239224[/snapback]

GOOD GRIEF !! Was it really necessary to resurrect an entire 3-4 page thread almost a year old just for some feeble attempt at "I told you so"?

I knew Bama fans like to live in the past, but this is ridiculous! It's 2006! Try living in the present for a change! :huh:

239243[/snapback]

desperate times call for desperate measures....things are getting very desperate in t-town.....don't forget the last two times uat has won 10, they've followed it up with losing seasons...theres that uat tradition again... You heard it here first....UAT drops every game on the road this season(including their matchup at tommy tuberville field at drunk-denny stadium.. :big: ) drops the season opener to Hawaii, and finishes 6-6....7-5 at best....they just lost too much...their offense was well, offensive with Croyle, without him they will be much much worse. defense is full of holes....and the biggest reason they will go 6-6, shula is still there..

We're going to go 6-6, eh? Care to put $$$ on that, P'Cola?

239266[/snapback]

Why, do you think I'm over estimating them??? :poke:

We're going to go 6-6, eh? Care to put $$$ on that, P'Cola?

239266[/snapback]

Why, do you think I'm over estimating them??? :poke:

239289[/snapback]

Cute.

Man i was looking for one of these posts the other day...i wish the preseason prediction thread for bama was still around....

Go away for a few hours and I miss all the fun.

Alabama will win 8 games this year. Feel free to pull out my quote in December.

Alabama will win 8 games this year.  Feel free to pull out my quote in December.

239342[/snapback]

I agree.

Alabama will win 8 games this year.  Feel free to pull out my quote in December.

239342[/snapback]

I agree.

239350[/snapback]

Wha? You actually agree with me wc???

Which 4 teams do YOU think they will lose to?

I say: Florida, Tennessee, LSU and Auburn.

239342[/snapback]

I agree.

239350[/snapback]

239359[/snapback]

Grab a jacket, Satan!! :roflol:

I've got the Arkansas OR Tennessee, Florida, LSU, and AU games penciled in as Saturdays that will suck.

239342[/snapback]

I agree.

239350[/snapback]

239359[/snapback]

Grab a jacket, Satan!! :roflol:

I've got the Arkansas OR Tennessee, Florida, LSU, and AU games penciled in as Saturdays that will suck.

239364[/snapback]

:lol::lol::roflol:

Archived