One more reason to give up this year

rolltoomer

point well taken.... ok then...

if, if, if... if the jews had all carried guns around how many Nazi's would have been killed instead of jews? ... i'm sick and tired of Alabama... what a waste of time..

point well taken.... ok then...

if, if, if... if the jews had all carried guns around how many Nazi's would have been killed instead of jews? ... i'm sick and tired of Alabama... what a waste of time..

169842[/snapback]

Fair enough :P

I still agree with what you said ;)

Not to pick nits..... The AK-47 was designed and accepted by the Soviet army after WWII.  The 47 stands for 1947......  :poke:

169837[/snapback]

Well, since we're only talking hypotheticals anyway, why not say "If the Jews of WWII had time machines and could go forward to 1947 to buy AK-47's....".

That's also about as realistic as Bama going 13-0 and winning a MNC this fall! :big:

Not to pick nits..... The AK-47 was designed and accepted by the Soviet army after WWII.  The 47 stands for 1947......  :poke:

169837[/snapback]

Well, since we're only talking hypotheticals anyway, why not say "If the Jews of WWII had time machines and could go forward to 1947 to buy AK-47's....".

That's also about as realistic as Bama going 13-0 and winning a MNC this fall! :big:

169848[/snapback]

Well by golly, in that case, I need to borrow that time machine for some other more sinister purposes... :)

And no, 13-0 aint gonna happen....

The funniest thing about the article is seeing "realistic" and "bama football" on the same page!!!!!!!!

169841[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol: - Pause to pick myself up off the office floor- :roflol::roflol:

We could have done it last year, we think, but certain things happened.

This is just priceless. What certain things is he referring to? Six losses, including a bowl game loss to a hockey school? Is that what prevented UAT from a national championship last year? The last time I checked, six losses prevented other schools from winning a title as well. Yeah, I think that UAT could have won it all last year as well, except for the fact that they got their a**es handed to them on six different occasions.

I just love the subliminal reference to the fact that UAT players think that they could have avoided Auburn's fate last year, would have leaped one slot over OU in the polls because they're Alabama and we're Auburn, and defeated USC in the national championship game. Their players must subscibe to tiderinsider.com. It's one of the many UAT outlets ridiculous enough to give this theory any credibility.

Memo to Alabama fans and players. Win a big game first, and then talk. Win a championship first in the modern day era of college football and then talk. Quit losing to teams like Hawaii, Northern Illinois, La Tech, Central Florida, Minnesota, and then talk. More importantly, win a big home game, beat a top ten team, and then talk. Solve your pathetic secondary problems on defense and then talk.

Until then, shut your piehole!

In regards to Paul Gattis up here in Huntsville: This loser is the epitome of what is wrong with college football. This reprobate was once a beat writer for UAT football and now he has a college football AP vote, a vote he used to put Auburn in the 3rd slot last year behind USC and OU, and then went public with his vote and gloated about it. It's his way of saying to Auburn fans, "I'm a self loathing loser, my Alabama program is in dissaray with no end in sight, my only source of happiness was UAT football and now that's all gone; gone are the days of Bear Bryant and Kenny Stabler and in are the days of Dave Raider and Mike Shula; but that won't stop me from using my influence to prevent Auburn from playing for the national championship." It's nice to know that a former UAT beat writer has a vote on Auburn. If Gattis doesn't represent what's wrong with college football and the need for a playoff, then I don't know what does.

Archived