4 Star GA Ath Pledges

ValleyTiger

He was offered by Florida, LSU, Tennessee and Auburn. I would think he is a pretty good player.

So far it looks great, hopefully the momentum will continue and even get better. WDE :au::au::au:

"I committed to Auburn," said Fannin. "It feels great. I just called (recruiting) coach Hugh Nall and told him that I wanted to be an Auburn Tiger. He said it was great and was real excited. He said he had to pull over the car." Mario Fannin

"It feels great. I can't wait. I'm ready. Words can't explain the feeling." Mario Fannin

all i have to say is WOW!!! this is incredible... I guess we really are starting to feel the Great effects of an undefeated season and 4 first round draft picks.

He was offered by Florida, LSU, Tennessee and Auburn.  I would think he is a pretty good player. 

So far it looks great, hopefully the momentum will continue and even get better. WDE  :au:   :au:   :au:

"I committed to Auburn," said Fannin. "It feels great. I just called (recruiting) coach Hugh Nall and told him that I wanted to be an Auburn Tiger. He said it was great and was real excited. He said he had to pull over the car."  Mario Fannin

"It feels great. I can't wait. I'm ready. Words can't explain the feeling."  Mario Fannin

169658[/snapback]

Just reading the quote by this young man makes me think he's made of good mud.

WAR EAGLE!!!

Three Four Stars in 3 days and It isnt even January :blink:

WOW!!!!

If they all atay, this could be the best class weve seen in years.

I'm 61 but I feel like a kid in a candy store..............war damn eagle! I believe that before this year is over, we will have garnered the most coveted recruiting class in Auburn history....write it down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WDE!

Mario has a teammate who is also being recruited by Auburn. Mario is already working on his friend. :au::au::au:

Byron Isom - DE

6 ft 2 in.

253 lbs

"Mario committed to Auburn and he was real excited about it," said Isom. "He was talking about it all day, how proud he was and how he can't wait to get down there. I was calling him 'The Tiger' all day. Now he's really pushing me to go to Auburn. We are trying to stay together and if I go down to Auburn and have a good visit, we will stay together." Byron Isom

"We were talking earlier before he committed and he was talking about how he wanted to go ahead and find a place he could be," said Isom. "I told him that I wanted to take my visit first, but (my decision) would probably be soon. He told me he liked it at Auburn and he was going to go ahead with it.” Byron Isom

"He is real firm. He's been talking about them for a long time. He really likes their offense. For the past three weeks, he's been talking a lot about Auburn. I told him to do what's best for him and he made his decision. He has great vision and he's very aware of what is going on around him. He has a great first step and is very fast. Auburn got a good one." Byron Isom

:au::au::au:

Archived