John Durham - Making a killing and finding nothing since 2018.

AU9377

How can anyone with a straight face (no fingers crossed) actually argue that John Durham is actually investigating something?  He "resigned" from the DOJ over a year ago but announced that he would honor his commitment and continue as special counsel for this incredibly important fact filled investigation.

What that really meant is that he had a blank check to write himself for an hourly rate.  So far, the "investigation" has cost over $4 million and he has secured one indictment.  That was for lying to the FBI, which the accused has pleaded not guilty and made a motion to dismiss the indictment.  That is one flimsy indictment that has nothing to do with the purpose of his investigation after 5 years of looking intensely for a criminal act of some kind.  That is the fleecing of America.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

The Judge isn't too happy with Durham's antics either. 

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/03/10/judge-warns-special-counsel-court-filing-00016374

A federal judge delivered a warning to special counsel John Durham on Thursday after recent court filings became fodder for pro-Trump media and prompted incendiary allegations from the former president himself.

“Keep in mind that the pleadings in this case are under a microscope and may be employed for one reason or another by folks for reasons that have nothing to do with the ultimate issues in this case,” U.S. District Court Judge Christopher Cooper said after offering the attorneys working for Durham a chance to correct any “misinterpretation” of their earlier filings. They declined.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, AU9377 said:

How can anyone with a straight face (no fingers crossed) actually argue that John Durham is actually investigating something?  He "resigned" from the DOJ over a year ago but announced that he would honor his commitment and continue as special counsel for this incredibly important fact filled investigation.

What that really meant is that he had a blank check to write himself for an hourly rate.  So far, the "investigation" has cost over $4 million and he has secured one indictment.  That was for lying to the FBI, which the accused has pleaded not guilty and made a motion to dismiss the indictment.  That is one flimsy indictment that has nothing to do with the purpose of his investigation after 5 years of looking intensely for a criminal act of some kind.  That is the fleecing of America.

FOUR democrat lead Trump/Russia pure political witch hunt committees that found absolutely nothing and spent well over 100 million and you are concerned about John Durham? Durham has again found a CLEAR connection back to hildabeast!

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

34 minutes ago, keywest said:

FOUR democrat lead Trump/Russia pure political witch hunt committees that found absolutely nothing and spent well over 100 million and you are concerned about John Durham? Durham has again found a CLEAR connection back to hildabeast!

Conservatives are so bizarre. Muller's investigations result in 37 indictments against Trump and Russian associates for various crimes and then publishes a lengthy report detailing all the connections between Trump and Russia that were discovered and how Trump tried to hamper and obstruct the investigation at every turn, and you people continue to just ignore all that as if it never happened and constantly put your fingers in your ears and scream that NOTHING WAS FOUND! RUSSIA HOAX! 

Meanwhile Durham secures 1 indictment against someone who once worked with Hillary's campaign for one lie and suddenly you see it as a huge smoking gun that'll send Clinton right to prison. 

you're living in a fantasy world dude. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

40 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Conservatives are so bizarre. Muller's investigations result in 37 indictments against Trump and Russian associates for various crimes and then publishes a lengthy report detailing all the connections between Trump and Russia that were discovered and how Trump tried to hamper and obstruct the investigation at every turn, and you people continue to just ignore all that as if it never happened and constantly put your fingers in your ears and scream that NOTHING WAS FOUND! RUSSIA HOAX! 

Meanwhile Durham secures 1 indictment against someone who once worked with Hillary's campaign for one lie and suddenly you see it as a huge smoking gun that'll send Clinton right to prison. 

you're living in a fantasy world dude. 

You're twisted ideology is amazing! The Democrat dog/pony show of issuing hallow indictments against Russians they KNOW will NEVER speak in a US courts to reveal absolutely is your giddy fantasy world. You can indict a ham sandwich, what is the percentage of conviction? 

• Haha 1

Just now, keywest said:

You're twisted ideology is amazing! The Democrat dog/pony show of issuing hallow indictments against Russians they KNOW will NEVER speak in a US courts to reveal absolutely is your giddy fantasy world. You can indict a ham sandwich, what is the percentage of conviction? 

Obviously someone enjoys the right-wing version of the entertainment news.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, keywest said:

George padadopolis- Trump campaign advisor- pleaded guilty for lying to investigators. 

Paul Manafort - Trump campaign chair- convicted on 8 charges of financial crimes/ made a plea deal to avid trial on other charges 

Rick Gates - Trump campaign aid - pleased guilty to lying and conspiracy charges 

Mike Flynn - Trumps former national security advisor  pleaded guilty for lying to FBI 

Alex Van Der Zwann- pleaded guilty to lying about his association with the Trunmp campaign and Ukrainian assets. 

Michael Coen - Trump lawyer pleaded guilty for tax fraud and money crimes + lying to FBI about Trumps business dealings in Russia. 

Roger Stone- Top Trump advisor lied to government about his attempts to meet with Russian assets to dig up dirt on Clinton

+ all the Russians that were found to be tampering with the election in support of Trump that the US can't touch as you mentioned. 

But yeah...absolutely nothing was found. Just a bunch of Trump allies and associates with connections to Russia who all constantly lied to investigators about their actions and connections....nothing to see here....just put your fingers back in your ears and scream RUSSIA HOAX until the big bad facts go away. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Wow, there is some serious issues there. Give Durham another three years just for fairness, okay?

2 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

George padadopolis- Trump campaign advisor- pleaded guilty for lying to investigators. 

Paul Manafort - Trump campaign chair- convicted on 8 charges of financial crimes/ made a plea deal to avid trial on other charges 

Rick Gates - Trump campaign aid - pleased guilty to lying and conspiracy charges 

Mike Flynn - Trumps former national security advisor  pleaded guilty for lying to FBI 

Alex Van Der Zwann- pleaded guilty to lying about his association with the Trunmp campaign and Ukrainian assets. 

Michael Coen - Trump lawyer pleaded guilty for tax fraud and money crimes + lying to FBI about Trumps business dealings in Russia. 

Roger Stone- Top Trump advisor lied to government about his attempts to meet with Russian assets to dig up dirt on Clinton

+ all the Russians that were found to be tampering with the election in support of Trump that the US can't touch as you mentioned. 

But yeah...absolutely nothing was found. Just a bunch of Trump allies and associates with connections to Russia who all constantly lied to investigators about their actions and connections....nothing to see here....just put your fingers back in your ears and scream RUSSIA HOAX until the big bad facts go away. 

And all that was about 10% of the  crap we were told was there in 1000s of articles, videos, etc. it really doesn’t matter at this point, the Blue Maga types aren’t going to believe anything found anymore than any of the Red Maga believed it about trump

• Thanks 1

Just now, DKW 86 said:

And all that was about 10% of the  crap we were told was there in 1000s of articles, videos, etc. it really doesn’t matter at this point, the Blue Maga types aren’t going to believe anything found anymore than any of the Red Maga believed it about trump

For example? 

You posting articles from The Federalist about what they think the Durham filing "really means" isn't any more credible than the 'thousands' of articles from left leaning sources that were accusing Trump of things that the Muller Report didn't actually end up revealing. 

• Like 1

Just now, CoffeeTiger said:

For example? 

You posting articles from The Federalist about what they think the Durham filing "really means" isn't any more credible than the 'thousands' of articles from left leaning sources that were accusing Trump of things that the Muller Report didn't actually end up revealing. 

OMG at least you admitted that. 99.999% will never admit that. 

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, keywest said:

Please tell us of this illegal activity.  He hasn't presented it in any way in all these years on the public dime.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

42 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Wow, there is some serious issues there. Give Durham another three years just for fairness, okay?

He has already surpassed the time that Mueller took investigating the original matter by over a year.

• Like 1

https://time.com/5556331/mueller-investigation-indictments-guilty-pleas/

34 people and 3 corporations were criminally charged.

Compare that to one indictment that has nothing to do with the subject being investigated and that will likely be thrown out or mitigated down.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

OMG at least you admitted that. 99.999% will never admit that. 

Can you really blame these loons for the continue mythical Russia Russia instead of having to admit to the historic failure with the current admiration in less than 1 year?

44 minutes ago, keywest said:

Can you really blame these loons for the continue mythical Russia Russia instead of having to admit to the historic failure with the current admiration in less than 1 year?

Please list the key failures and, the policies that caused them.

Squirrel!!!       :laugh:

Emoting is no substitute for substantive argument. 

Go rant in the "Trash Talk Forum". You're out of your league here.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

9 hours ago, AU9377 said:

https://time.com/5556331/mueller-investigation-indictments-guilty-pleas/

34 people and 3 corporations were criminally charged.

Compare that to one indictment that has nothing to do with the subject being investigated and that will likely be thrown out or mitigated down.

So there were 34 convictions for Collusion, Sedition, Treason,? Do tell the names of all those convicted of those crimes. You know, the crimes we were all told 1000s of times over and over they were guilty of. So just how many of those convictions were there? This crap went on 4 years minimum, so Durham has probably three more years to burn as far as most of the nation is concerned. 

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, keywest said:

Look, my pov is one thing. I am pointing out the Dems are once again about to enter the 1978-1979 mode. Inflation is up, stagflation, unemployment, supply chain crisis, crime is up, people feel bad about a gas crisis, empty shelves etc. And I am sorry, claiming that Biden is not responsible may be correct but it is also meaningless. The perception of the American People is indeed growing that we are on the wrong path. Read the polls. Biden is negative in a big way. The Dems are reading the polls too and they are at least making some changes. Ending the mask mandates is following the Political Science. The next election could be a repeat of 1980. Really. Only this time the Republicans aren’t starting from well under in Congress, they are almost dead even. The swing this time could put them in power for years. 

• Love 2

11 hours ago, AU9377 said:

He has already surpassed the time that Mueller took investigating the original matter by over a year.

But seriously, he needs another three years to cover for all the bogus investigations done on the Russia Hoax...lol

• Dislike 1

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

Look, my pov is one thing. I am pointing out the Dems are once again about to enter the 1978-1979 mode. Inflation is up, stagflation, unemployment, supply chain crisis, crime is up, people feel bad about a gas crisis, empty shelves etc. And I am sorry, claiming that Biden is not responsible may be correct but it is also meaningless. The perception of the American People is indeed growing that we are on the wrong path. Read the polls. Biden is negative in a big way. The Dems are reading the polls too and they are at least making some changes. Ending the mask mandates is following the Political Science. The next election could be a repeat of 1980. Really. Only this time the Republicans aren’t starting from well under in Congress, they are almost dead even. The swing this time could put them in power for years. 

Sadly, I have to admit I owe you one.  I gave you a down vote in another thread on the same sentiment.  You are right.  I was wrong. 

Not sad to admit being wrong.  Sad realizing that we are so easily herded that the complexity of reality doesn't matter to people who's depth of thinking is similar to cheering for who they believe is the good guy in pro wrestling.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

Sadly, I have to admit I owe you one.  I gave you a down vote in another thread on the same sentiment.  You are right.  I was wrong. 

Not sad to admit being wrong.  Sad realizing that we are so easily herded that the complexity of reality doesn't matter to people who's depth of thinking is similar to cheering for who they believe is the good guy in pro wrestling.

Thanks. I am trying my best to get people to read the room so to speak. Perception is Political Reality. At this moment in time, there are goods shortages and empty shelves everywhere. gas prices thru the roof and Russia may be about to start WWIII in Europe. The more the press over hypes the war, the worse it will be for Biden. Every time we get scared as a nation we swing back to the ideas that Republicans trumpet. My answer: Nationally, QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTHS AND GET SOMETHING DONE.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

Thanks. I am trying my best to get people to read the room so to speak. Perception is Political Reality. At this moment in time, there are goods shortages and empty shelves everywhere. gas prices thru the roof and Russia may be about to start WWIII in Europe. The more the press over hypes the war, the worse it will be for Biden. Every time we get scared as a nation we swing back to the ideas that Republicans trumpet. My answer: Nationally, QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTHS AND GET SOMETHING DONE.

I know.  I just cant do that anymore.  Damn the politics, damn the optics, damn the next election,,, just do what it best for the country, the entire country.

The theater of the absurd is killing our country.   The game is division.  The trophy is power and wealth.

We cannot restore balance doing what we have been.  Conventional politics has become virtually meaningless.  We are 330 million people at the mercy of less than one million people.  Sadly, they aren't very decent people.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

I know.  I just cant do that anymore.  Damn the politics, damn the optics, damn the next election,,, just do what it best for the country, the entire country.

The theater of the absurd is killing our country.   The game is division.  The trophy is power and wealth.

We cannot restore balance doing what we have been.  Conventional politics has become virtually meaningless.  We are 330 million people at the mercy of less than one million people.  Sadly, they aren't very decent people.

I actually support 100% of that. I am saying to the Dems on the board and the DNC at large: WAKE UP! Biden was just a tool to beat trump.  He actually reminds me of the villian in Poltergeist The Reverend Henry Kane. The perception of the nation, Dems, Reps and Indies is that he is just not getting the job done. I go to the grocery store and Walmart and they have aisles of empty shelves. Why hasnt he intervened to fix that? We have gas prices thru the roof. He might not be at fault, no President is, but they get the blame. 

The DNC/Biden had better start getting some of this fixed or they are going to be run out of town in DC. They were not elected to make more pain for the voters. Throw in the just moronic DTP, Engaged Parents are Domestic Terrorists, etc self inflicted wounds and it looks bad.

• Like 2

On 3/11/2022 at 11:06 AM, CoffeeTiger said:

So no collusion?