Where you are on the issues vs how you vote

TitanTiger

I can't believe this got revived like this lmao

23 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

The meaning of the words has nothing to do with where my heart is. Sadly you continue to deny the words of the Savior you profess to follow.

Both of these statements are lies.

On 7/7/2022 at 11:22 AM, jj3jordan said:

Rationalize all you want, it does not change anything. I do not wish poorly on anyone. I will call out what I believe is a misunderstanding of salvation attained thru Jesus when it clearly conflicts with scripture from the New Testament gospel accounts of His ministry.

I'm not rationalizing. I'm just saying it'd be nice if so many Christians wouldn't cherry pick the scriptures and commands that they are going to be strict about or try to impose on other people while ignoring or waving away scriptures and commands that would directly impact their own lives or reveal their own life choices to be wrong. 

Many multi-divorced Christians out there who will be quick to condemn Gay people who are in homosexual relationship and talk about how disgusting it is and how it can't be accepted in the Church, but then will become horrendously offended and would immediately leave any Church or pastor that questions or analyzes the Biblical validity of their own heterosexual marriages or divorces. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Many multi-divorced Christians out there who will be quick to condemn Gay people who are in homosexual relationship and talk about how disgusting it is and how it can't be accepted in the Church, but then will become horrendously offended and would immediately leave any Church or pastor that questions or analyzes the Biblical validity of their own heterosexual marriages or divorces. 

My favorite modern day philosopher has stated:

“Oh, there’s a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning”.

Jimmy Buffett; Fruitcakes 1994.

• Like 2