JRE/Maher: I am not more conservative. I havent moved. The Democrat Party has moved too far to the Left.

DKW 86

8 minutes of "We are two very intelligent, brave people who are against the grain. Wouldn't the world be so much better if everyone were more like us?"

Riveting content to be sure. 

I have to disagree with Maher in that he's taking the positions of a very few far left groups of people that the vast majority of the Democrats don't agree with (Defunding the police and rioting/looting being good things) and then trying to say that's a central platform for the entire Democrat party....and it's not. 

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

8 minutes of "We are two very intelligent, brave people who are against the grain. Wouldn't the world be so much better if everyone were more like us?"

Riveting content to be sure. 

I have to disagree with Maher in that he's taking the positions of a very few far left groups of people that the vast majority of the Democrats don't agree with (Defunding the police and rioting/looting being good things) and then trying to say that's a central platform for the entire Democrat party....and it's not. 

The National Democrat Party has been successful painted as bending to their lunatic fringes. Transgender, homosexuals, radical environmentalists, abortion anytime and anyplace, trial lawyers, unions and professional victims have tilled them to the far left extremes.

Get ready for a major “correction “ in November. Then in 2024, the take back of our country will be completed.

7 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Riveting content to be sure. Sorry, it isnt the worn out rehashed drivel from every cable news show out there

I dont agree with any of those things. But on social media, you have bots and human bot groups that are shoving that crap down America's throat.

I want M4A, Presc Drugs controlled, some real gun registration and qualified buyers, trained, tested? I want far better education in public schools, fair wages. Yet everytime i talk about that in Dem Circles I am shouted down. The Dems didnt even give the Progs a vote on the minimum wage.  We literally got nothing. But we heard ad nauseum from Pelosi et all about DTP, Engaged Parents are Domestic Terrorists, thank you Mr Garland.... It seems like the Dems wont accept the good side of Liberalism because they are too eager to accept the crazy s***. 

• Like 1